Home |  Forum |  Sitemap |  Login

Home The man The voice The guitar The site

Finally Introduce Myself

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !

Finally Introduce Myself

Postby FLORENCE » 29 Aug 2016, 17:49

Only found the site last year on the build up to the big re-issue,- that the tour crew had said was on the way.
However as per the name I had always wanted to visit Florence. One of those, - don't know really why moments -, but a place I had to see.
Finally thanks to Chris's release of Santo Spirito Blues, that was it. On a video he tells about his daughter studying in Florence and the Santo Spirito Church, - which also had it's dome made by the same guy who did the big cathedral. Have since been to Florence 3 times now, and hope to get there some time next year again, for no other reason than I love the place.

Question 1: Why has Chris never released an album of all the instrumental tracks, from albums and b-sides of CD singles, there are loads of them?

Question 2: Does anyone out there have photos of the Wembley Christmas concert many years ago, - yes when he did sing Driving Home For Christmas. There were 2 large inflatable Father Christmas's being bounced around the crowd. Cut a long story short, I have one of those inflatables in my loft, that I brought home with me. I would just love some pictures, to prove that was where it originated from.
FLORENCE
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Finally Introduce Myself

Postby ann268 » 31 Aug 2016, 09:01

Hi Florence,
I know people on this site were on that gig in Wembley, but I have never seen pictures of it.
Cool you still have one.
You're never to old to dance!
ann268
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Return to Introduce yourself