The man The voice The guitar

Annalisa from Rome

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
luvia

Annalisa from Rome

Post by luvia »

hi guys,I'm a huge fan of Chris Rea .I think that he's a genius in a more ways.I would have some pictures of his family,because he made me imagine them though his songs...I'm from Rome and I never had the possibilites to see Chris Rea on concert.Share with me your ideas about Chris...
with love
Annalisa
Jim M
Support
Support

Re: Annalisa from Rome

Post by Jim M »

Annalisa
WElcome to the best Chris Rea site on the net
Jim
Nothings Happening By The Sea
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Annalisa,
Hi there and I 2nd Jim this is the best Chris Rea site on the net.
I have had the pleasure to meet Chris and he is gentleman through and through.He has no problem stopping and talking to us fans even when he has finished a show which may have gone on for 2 hours or more.
You are among good company on this site but if you ever get the chance to see Chris live I would do it as he is worth every cent of what it would cost.
If I may ask do you have a favourite type of music that Chris sings?? Me ...I like ALL of them as long as it's Chris.
Kind regards
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Gabriëlle
Support
Support

Post by Gabriëlle »

Welcome Annalisa!!!!!!!
alan1958
guitaREA
guitaREA

Post by alan1958 »

Hi Annalisa , welcome the the forum , and the more posts , the better :D
Alan
vmilazzo
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by vmilazzo »

luvia wrote:hi guys,I'm a huge fan of Chris Rea .I think that he's a genius in a more ways.I would have some pictures of his family,because he made me imagine them though his songs...I'm from Rome and I never had the possibilites to see Chris Rea on concert.Share with me your ideas about Chris...
with love
Annalisa
Chris is an amazing man. Suffices to say that he beat pancreatic cancer which is usually met with certain death in 6 mos after diagnosis. He has 2 daughters Julia and Josephine and I believe one of them lives in Italy. He loves his wife dearly. Thank God for his music as it can get you through the good and the bad times we all experience in this life.