[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/tmtvtg/ccore/cfiles/output_variables.php on line 73: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/tmtvtg/ccore/cfiles/output_variables.php on line 74: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/tmtvtg/ccore/cfiles/output_variables.php on line 75: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Hello from Carrie - www.ChrisRea.nl

The man The voice The guitar

Hello from Carrie

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
Carrisimo

Hello from Carrie

Post by Carrisimo »

Hi folks

I absolutely love Chris Rea

Saw him in concert in the late '80's in Melbourne Australia - it was a fairly conservative venue - I couldn't stay in my seat and had to get up and dance - I was the only one dancing for quite a while and people were a bit thinggy about me bopping away - Chris was so cool he said don't worry she's my cousin - lovely - other people got up and danced after that

Don't know what it is but he strikes a chord with me

Anyone know if he will tour Australia again?

cheers

Carrisimo
Gabriëlle
Support
Support

Re: Hello from Carrie

Post by Gabriëlle »

Welcome Carrie! I hope you enjoy the site!

Gabriëlle
Jim M
Support
Support

Re: Hello from Carrie

Post by Jim M »

Carrie Welcome !
We are waiting to hear where Chris will tour next ANYWHERE.
Not sure if you know but C.R. loves it when people get up and dance @ his concerts so I'm sure he was happy to see you enjoying his music.
JIm
Nothings Happening By The Sea