The man The voice The guitar

Site rules / Forum guidelines

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Site rules / Forum guidelines

Post by Bart »

We have published a new set of rules / guidelines for using this site and the forum.

These rules take effect from now (14th May 2011).

Please take some time to read them carefully. The basic ground rules for using ChrisRea.nl and all affiliated sites are simple: be polite, use common sense, don't break the law and don't post any message that even hints at advertising or the illegal downloading of content. We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined here. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. If you have any questions about these new guidelines, please contact me!

Thank you for your cooperation. The administrator and moderators of ChrisRea.nl.
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Site rules / Forum guidelines

Post by Bart »

Following a request by Chris' record company I had to change the rules / guidelines for using this forum. Linking to content that is not officially released by the record company on sites like YouTube and others is from now on prohibited. Please take a look at the new rules / guidelines especially rule 2.1.

These rules take effect from now (January 7th, 2012).

Please take some time to read them carefully. The basic ground rules for using ChrisRea.nl and all affiliated sites are simple: be polite, use common sense, don't break the law and don't post any message that even hints at advertising or the illegal downloading of content. We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined here. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. If you have any questions about these new guidelines, please contact me!

Thank you for your cooperation. The administrator and moderators of ChrisRea.nl.

EDIT: If you want to discuss these new guidelines please contact me, or use this topic. Thanks!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)