The man The voice The guitar

Paul In Texas

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
Paul in Texas
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Paul In Texas

Post by Paul in Texas »

Hello,
I'm so glad I found this site. I have been a huge fan of Chris's since the early '90. A buddy of mine let be borrow a cassette tape of Road to Hell. I was immediately hooked. Since then I have bought/downloaded many albums. I love the great melodies, awesome riffs, and Chris's warm voice. I have Chris's music on a constant play on my mp3 player.
In the Houston area here. I was glad to see the new album Santo Spirito Blues...bought it last night...it's on the way..cant wait to get it.
Id LOVE for Chris to get a USA tour going....have seen him on the net live...would be a dream come true.

Take Care,
Paul
poolie
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Re: Paul In Texas

Post by poolie »

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum.

If you are looking for a kindred spirit in the Houston area can I suggest Mike Hart who runs MikeHart Photography, he has been a fan for many years and I'm sure would welcome an exchange of views on Chris related matters.

Poolie
(aka John Cooke in NE England)
Jim M
Support
Support

Re: Paul In Texas

Post by Jim M »

Hi Paul & welcome !
There are a few of us North Americans here on the forum.
As far as a North American tour -don't hold your breath !
Unfortunately C.R. gave up on that some time ago -I do believe his last concert here was Toronto in 1994.
Enjoy the new project !
Jim
Nothings Happening By The Sea