The man The voice The guitar

Chris Rea on Christmas

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Chris Rea on Christmas

Post by Chris »

Hi Bart,

I think that this will nicely go along with the "Driving Home for Christmas" download file which pops-up each time I try to log into your Chris Rea forum.

Chris Rea told a Polish website (http://www.interia.pl) how he composed the "Driving Home for Christmas" song. He said that for him it's "a sort of irregular verb." I was driving home for the holidays and was stuck in traffic. Instead of becoming angry, he thought for a moment of the wonderful time he will have over Christmas and composed this song. And he added with a smile that what's even more funny is that each time he hears this song being played on the radio or in other places, he thinks that someone else is singing it.
Asked about where he'll be for Christmas etc., Chris said that for each Christmas and New Year the entire family flys out to a warmer place. To any place where they have some comfort and can be happy and young together.

Here is a link to the site. You can also find a short video there, with Chris speaking about the Blue Guitars album.

http://muzyka.interia.pl/info/infid/697706

Best regards to Chris Rea's fans and Merry Christmas to all of you,
Chris
pam
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by pam »

May I add my best wishes to all members of this forum - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2006!

Pam

:smt114
Could it be just that I'm crazy
Could it be the way I feel
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

pam wrote:May I add my best wishes to all members of this forum - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2006!

Pam

:smt114
Yeah, Very Merry Christmas and More Than Happy New Year 2006 to you Pam and everyone else in here forum :)

Mr_Blues
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
musicalride
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by musicalride »

Thanks for the videolink! :smt023