The man The voice The guitar

Blues Brothers Jake

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
slim king
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Blues Brothers Jake

Post by slim king »

Hi All
I'm Dave. I'm a Blues Brother impersonator at Universal Studios Orlando and at The House of Blues all around the US ( Germany once too). I've LOVED Chis Rea's songs for YEARS!
Just ordered the new CD set. It sound like it will be great. Wish I could make the tour. I'm glad this site is rolling! You can fill me in if I miss it.
I'm interested in Magic and Mentalism. 8)
Thanks
Dave
Let's Party!
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

You made the right choice :D he's the man.
Welcome to the forum!
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Re: Blues Brothers Jake

Post by Chris »

slim king wrote:Hi All
I'm Dave. I'm a Blues Brother impersonator at Universal Studios Orlando and at The House of Blues all around the US ( Germany once too). I've LOVED Chis Rea's songs for YEARS!
Just ordered the new CD set. It sound like it will be great. Wish I could make the tour. I'm glad this site is rolling! You can fill me in if I miss it.
I'm interested in Magic and Mentalism. 8)
Thanks
Dave
--------------
--------------

Dave, welcome aboard,
Hope you can get Chris Rea more air time in the U.S., especially in Florida and through-out the South?
His songs are beautiful and would catch pretty nicely with American listeners. Just listen to "American Way", "Angellina", "Truck Stop", "Steam Train"......
Regards,
Chris
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

slim king wrote:Hi All
Dave
Hello Dave;

Welcome to the forum !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
slim king
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by slim king »

It's been a while, but I'm back. Youtube has certainly taken off for Chris. Very nice. I wish there was another tour or appearance that I can make it to. The soundman here at The House of Blues in Orlando uses Chris Rea CD's for soundchecks...Very Nice! Lot's of UK folks like the Blues Brothers ( Especially those at Universal Studio's) and all of them seem to know of Chris Rea. Brilliant.
Let's Party!