The man The voice The guitar

17yr old Rea fan

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
rainbowemmie
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

17yr old Rea fan

Post by rainbowemmie »

Hey, My name's Emmie, Im 17 and have been listening to Rea all my life and will carry on doing so as long as i live! My favourite Album is Road To Hell- Looking For A Rainbow being my favourite song of all time. I have collected many albums, which has taken awhile as student funds are low! I live in the North West of England. My hobbies include a daily dosage of Chris Rea, playing bass guitar, music all round! Obviously Chris Rea is my fave artist, closely followed by The Eagles, Pink Floyd and The Dixie Chicks. Well thats all folks!.... :oops:
Emmie x
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: 17yr old Rea fan

Post by Bart »

rainbowemmie wrote:Hey, My name's Emmie, Im 17 and have been listening to Rea all my life and will carry on doing so as long as i live! My favourite Album is Road To Hell- Looking For A Rainbow being my favourite song of all time. I have collected many albums, which has taken awhile as student funds are low! I live in the North West of England. My hobbies include a daily dosage of Chris Rea, playing bass guitar, music all round! Obviously Chris Rea is my fave artist, closely followed by The Eagles, Pink Floyd and The Dixie Chicks. Well thats all folks!.... :oops:
Hello Emmie;

I want to welcome you to my forum ! I'm very glad to see that also the younger part can appreciate Chris !

REAgards, Bart
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Gabriëlle
Support
Support

Post by Gabriëlle »

Hai emmie!

Welcome! :D

Post by Guest »

Hi, I'm Dave from near Manchester ... Rea is king. A marvellous talent and class guitarist. My favourite alvum is Stony Road ... I always knew he had that sort of class waiting to come out! Prior to that, it was Dancing With Strangers.
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Chris Rea is King!

Post by leila.wilson »

Hello Dave,
Great to read your input, and I,m with you all the way in respect of your about Chris. He is indeed unique!!! "Dancing With Strangers" and "Stony Road" are outstanding albums, and the DVD Chris brought out about the making of "Stony Road" is well worth watching for many reasons. For example, I was fascinated when he showed us how he conveys his inner feelings when playing guitar!
I also feel however, that the albums in-between, have their own beauty, no matter how much the record companies may have tried to impose their opinions as to how they should be presented to the public.
Chris has the rare ability to produce words and music from his heart, that can often touch us on a very deep emotional level. So many people confirm this.
I do hope to read more from you Dave!

REAgards.......Leila :)