The man The voice The guitar

congrats to the webmaster !

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
bgman

congrats to the webmaster !

Post by bgman »

Bart;

Congrats with your birthday !! Have happy days...

BIG :lol: :lol:
Jutta
Translator
Translator

Re: congrats to the webmaster !

Post by Jutta »

Oh, happy birthday from me too!!! :D

Maybe the following article I found today in my google-news is a present for you:

Veteran singer CHRIS REA has reassured fans he has no plans to retire, despite selling his riverside studio in Cookham, England. The ROAD TO HELL star, who nearly died from pancreatitis recently, has put the property on the market for GBP1.7 million ($3.1 million) leading to reports he is abandoning the music scene. But a spokeswoman says, "He's not packing up and retiring. He'll just be recording elsewhere."
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Happy Birthday, Bart, and thank you Jutta for your excellent research work, as far as all the news about the Man.
Take care,
Chris
pam
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by pam »

Hi Bart - sorry I've not been to chat for such a long time. Happy birthday for yesterday - 27 years old now :roll:

Pam
Could it be just that I'm crazy
Could it be the way I feel
Jutta
Translator
Translator

Post by Jutta »

Chris wrote:Happy Birthday, Bart, and thank you Jutta for your excellent research work, as far as all the news about the Man.
Take care,
Chris

It was no work, I once registered with google-alerts and so I always get the news about Chris Rea via email. Unfortunately there´s a Chief Deputy Sheriff named Chris Rea and so I also know everything about him :| .
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

thank you Jutta

Post by Chris »

It was no work, I once registered with google-alerts and so I always get the news about Chris Rea via email. Unfortunately there´s a Chief Deputy Sheriff named Chris Rea and so I also know everything about him :| .[/quote]

---------
Well, you are doing something important, I think; translating this page into German, getting some information on Chris Rea and sharing it with all of us on this forum. That's why I felt it should be rewarded. At least by some simple words of appreciation, you know.
Thank you Jutta,
Chris
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: thank you Jutta

Post by Bart »

First of all, thank you all for these congratulations. As well as the ones I received through e-mail. THANKS !!
Chris wrote: At least by some simple words of appreciation, you know. Thank you Jutta,
Chris
Couldn't agree with you more Chris, THANKS Jutta, you are doing a wonderfull job (and I have some more work for you in stock real soon as wel :wink: :wink: )
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)