The man The voice The guitar

ronald

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
ronald
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

ronald

Post by ronald »

I think it's time to introduce myself on this forum. I'm ronald from the Netherlands, i've been subrscibed to this forum for some time already but i decided to get somewhat more active on this forum :) I've been a Chris Rea since since, i think, somewhre in 1987 when a friend of mine gave me a copy of 'on the beach' and 'dancing with strangers'. Since 1992 i've been collecting record and to be honest, i lost the count of the record i have. I started with a chris rea webpage a long time ago, but never been an active webmaster, the only thing i completed (still working on!) is a discography of Chris based on my own record collection. The last few days however i managed to add some more interviews to my site as my domainspace is greatly expanded on my new domain. I hope to contribute to many a discussion aroud here!
My Chris Rea page: http://www.chrisrea.biz
Leo Iori
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: ronald

Post by Leo Iori »

ronald wrote:I think it's time to introduce myself on this forum. I'm ronald from the Netherlands, i've been subrscibed to this forum for some time already but i decided to get somewhat more active on this forum :) I've been a Chris Rea since since, i think, somewhre in 1987 when a friend of mine gave me a copy of 'on the beach' and 'dancing with strangers'. Since 1992 i've been collecting record and to be honest, i lost the count of the record i have. I started with a chris rea webpage a long time ago, but never been an active webmaster, the only thing i completed (still working on!) is a discography of Chris based on my own record collection. The last few days however i managed to add some more interviews to my site as my domainspace is greatly expanded on my new domain. I hope to contribute to many a discussion aroud here!
Well, it's time for me too to introduce myself.
I'm Leo, from Italy. Subscribed quite now ! And happily I find by your notes that the DVD-CD live is going to be released on 6th November.
Chris is the biggest ARTIST I've ever known. Well, it seems to me I knew him since a long time ago, even if I never got to meet him...
I was at Milan concert (26th February), and I ended up really stunned.
He's great, great artist and great man.
Thanks for your co-operation to Bart; this is a great site, and deserves to be filled with such enthusiasm.
Read you next on this space.
Leo Iori
P.S. Where is the man going to live on now ? The Mill is home no more...