The man The voice The guitar

chris is the prince

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
joseph

chris is the prince

Post by joseph »

hello ppl,
my name is joseph and i'm from nepal.........a friend of mine gave best of chris rea album about a year ago, ever since i've been his fan............
i've searched for his album in every single music store in my city but just to meet with disappointment....... internet connection is really bad at my place ......so downloadin his song over the net is also not possible.........oh i so badly want to get hold of his new albums.....................

here is poem i wrote for him

fool if i think it's over
i wud never give up
i wud never let u down
i'll make my way to heaven
i'll make the good-hearted to shine

my knowledge too shallow in front of ur heavenly revelation
my guitar too rusty to meet ur lullaby
my voice to sour to mellow ur whisky tinkled sound

when i'm listenin' to u,it feels like there's something new
when i'm not listenin' to u, feel like i am who?
ur records r more than magic
hush u must be the angel in disguise
blessed r thou ever n for ever
for u r the only one who makes my heart go fonder.

to my hero
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: chris is the prince

Post by Bart »

joseph wrote:hello ppl,
my name is joseph and i'm from nepal.........a friend of mine gave best of chris rea album about a year ago, ever since i've been his fan............
i've searched for his album in every single music store in my city but just to meet with disappointment....... internet connection is really bad at my place ......so downloadin his song over the net is also not possible.........oh i so badly want to get hold of his new albums.....................
Hello Joseph;

welcome to my forum ... It is a very, very nice poem you've written ... I hope to put up a regularly changed download; so you can also enjoy some of his less known tracks ...

Hope to read more from you in this forum

REAgards, Bart (webmaster)

PS: If you register, you can always log in and post under your own username, and check if there are any new messages for you !
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
priyan
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Great poem

Post by priyan »

Hi Joseph,
What a lovely poem that is!

I am from India and the problem you face regarding new CR albums in Nepal is similar to the one I face in India. I have searched in the "metropolitan" cities of India without any luck. Only the "Best of" or maybe "Road to Hell" is the most you can expect even in the huge music stores. Its most shameful that music companies want to promote what they want to, which is not necessarily music in the league of CR.

Priyan.