The man The voice The guitar

hello

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
Tuna

hello

Post by Tuna »

Hello fellow fans.. (how cheesy does that sound!).
I've just registered as a member but haven't been able to log in yet.. anyways.. I wanted to say, Awesome website! I've been a regular visitor at Daggers .cz Rea site and now i've discovered you!
Thank you for putting in all this effort so that the rest of us fans can benifit.
I've been a Rea fan for a while now, a little late starter but i attribute that to being from India. Till i discovered CR i could never convincingly answer the question - So who's your favourite artist?
Now there's not a moments hesitation!
Last year i missed Rea Live, it broke my heart as he was playing in Manchester on my Bday! And since he's decided not to tour far from home anymore, I'll have to make it to Europe...
But that's a promise I've made to myself.. i will see him Live .. one day.

Music is like Oxygen to me and Chris Rea the essential element..

I'm looking forward to reading everything others have to say about 'the man'.

Cheers!
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by leila.wilson »

Hello Tuna,
A warm welcome to you! As you have registered as Stainsby Girl, I guess that song may well be one of your favourites? It is always great to have another lover of Chris Rea music join us. I hope you will soon have your dream come true, and be able to see Chris live, and I might see you there, as this is my dream too!!!

Look forward to you sharing your thoughts and experiences with us.

Very Best Wishes,

Leila. :lol:
Stainsby Girl
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Stainsby Girl »

Hi Leila,

actually recently I finally decided that my all time favourite Chris Rea song has got to be 'Looking for the Summer'.
It sorta just hit me one day when i was driving and this song played.. it was one of the first few i ever heard of the man, and till today it still moves me the same.
At every stage of my life it's made sense...

:)

Tuna

Re: New Member

Post by Guest »

leila.wilson wrote:Hello Tuna,
A warm welcome to you! As you have registered as Stainsby Girl, I guess that song may well be one of your favourites? It is always great to have another lover of Chris Rea music join us. I hope you will soon have your dream come true, and be able to see Chris live, and I might see you there, as this is my dream too!!!

Look forward to you sharing your thoughts and experiences with us.

Very Best Wishes,

Leila. :lol:
:?