The man The voice The guitar

Hello from Spain

Let us know who you are, where your from, .... and what your connection with Chris Rea is !
bLuEsMaN
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Hello from Spain

Post by bLuEsMaN »

Hi everyone. It's a pleasure to be here between Rea fans.
I've been a Rea fan for many years. I'm from Spain. Here i think that Chris is not enought recognized as he deserves but sure there are a lot of fans.

See you. :wink:
Last edited by bLuEsMaN on 18 May 2007, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
PAZ
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Hello from Spain

Post by PAZ »

bLuEsMaN wrote:Hi everyone. It's a pleasure to be here between Rea fans.
I've been a Rea fan for many years. I'm from Spain. Here i think that Chris is not enouht recognized as he deserves but sure there are a lot of fans.

Hi and Welcome BluEsman from Espana, enjoy the forum.

Paz
... and Spring has arrived ... awaiting for some news from the voice and the man ...
Leo Iori
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Hello from Spain

Post by Leo Iori »

bLuEsMaN wrote:Hi everyone. It's a pleasure to be here between Rea fans.
I've been a Rea fan for many years. I'm from Spain. Here i think that Chris is not enouht recognized as he deserves but sure there are a lot of fans.

You're welcome, Spanish. Yes, I quite agree about the mis-fame in which Chris has been kept for too much time.
I also read on this forum about an Italian summer tour date; well, I never heard about. But for sure, I will be there if this happens.
Since almost twenty years, Chris came into my consciousness and my life.
I'd give one eye to meet him (and watch him... with the remaining eye).
I hope that crappy music biz will one day (soon I hope) recognize Chris's skills.
Ciao a tutti i fans "worlwide!"
Leo - Italy :wink:
Mel
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Mel »

Hello everyone. I have been going to Chris Rea concerts since I first saw him in London when the album Tennis was his new release about 1980. I have tried to go to as many concerts as I can over the past 27 years. Everytime Chris changes his style I wonder if I am going to like it. And everytime I am just knocked out by how brilliant a musician he really is. I think he could play any style of music in the world and still sound BRILLIANT ! I can't wait till I get the chance to see him with the Memphis Fireflies. Take care everyone. Mel
bLuEsMaN
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by bLuEsMaN »

I'm agree with you :)