The man The voice The guitar

Pink Floyd

Here you can talk about any artist BUT Chris Rea
priyan
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Pink Floyd

Post by priyan »

Last night I slept at 4.30 am after being glued to the TV from 6pm the previous evening. Reason?? I was waiting for Pink Floyd to be on stage - all the four members that used to make the great music many years ago ( and which even today seems as fresh to me). Here in India we are 5.5 hours behind GMT so it went late into the night. But I wanted to witness history in the making so I didn't mind. And I swear, seeing Waters, Gilmour, Mason and Wright on stage together sent a quiver IN THE FLESH :) it was an amazing moment and the music was fantastic. And more so because everyone came together to make a point. A night to remember. Though I wasn't in Hyde Park, it was great to be witness to this remarkable event.

ps- Like a banner in the crowd said - "Pigs have flown - Floyd are reunited" ... a gentle reminder from the Pigs in Animals. Now if only those 8 men were listening..
Mozza
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Pink Floyd

Post by Mozza »

priyan wrote:Last night I slept at 4.30 am after being glued to the TV from 6pm the previous evening. Reason?? I was waiting for Pink Floyd to be on stage - all the four members that used to make the great music many years ago ( and which even today seems as fresh to me). Here in India we are 5.5 hours behind GMT so it went late into the night. But I wanted to witness history in the making so I didn't mind. And I swear, seeing Waters, Gilmour, Mason and Wright on stage together sent a quiver IN THE FLESH :) it was an amazing moment and the music was fantastic. And more so because everyone came together to make a point. A night to remember. Though I wasn't in Hyde Park, it was great to be witness to this remarkable event.

ps- Like a banner in the crowd said - "Pigs have flown - Floyd are reunited" ... a gentle reminder from the Pigs in Animals. Now if only those 8 men were listening..
HI !!!

WE LOVE CHRIS REA...BUT I LOVE PINK FLOYD TOO...SINCE I WAS 14 YEARS OLD...
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THE BAND PLAY TOGETHER AGAIN FOREVER!!!!
BUT THE WORKS ABOUT WATERS AND GILMOUR 'S SOLO CARRERA IS WONDERFUL TOOOOOO...
PINK FLOYD NEVER BE FORGOTTEN...THE MUSIC, THE LYRICS, THE WORDS WILL BE IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS EACH MINUT OF OUR LIVES...
I WOULD LIKE TO REMEBER THE GREAT "SYD BARRETT"...THE PINK FLOYD SOUL...
INFORTUNALLY HE'S GONE...BUT WILL BE ALWAYS AMONG US BECAUSE HIS MUSIC...HIS TALENT...
IT WAS GREAT TO READ IN THIS FORUM ABOUT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE: PINK FLOYD !!!!!

I AGREE, TOTALY, WITH YOU !!!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS TOO !!!!
IT WAS A NIGHT TO REMEBER...FOR EVER AFTER!!!!

MY BEST TO YOU FRIEND...

MOZZA :)