The man The voice The guitar

radio voting for blue cafe

If you have a link to a site where we can vote for or request something from Chris Rea (for example radio-stations where you can request a Rea song)
Jutta
Translator
Translator

radio voting for blue cafe

Post by Jutta »

Hi all,
You can vote here for Chris if you like:
http://www.hr-online.de/website/radio/h ... brik=23124

Take care

Jutta
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Re: radio voting for blue cafe

Post by Chris »

Thank you Jutta.
I voted for him alright.
The page is in German.
All one has to do it put a "dot" next to the song #8 and scroll down the page to vote ("Abstimmen".)
Take care,
Chris
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Jutta/Chris,
I hope you 2 are keeping well as neither of you do be around much.Thanks Chris for the instructions and that is what I did yesterday but as I can't speal German I wasn't sure if I had done so correctly.Have a great week people
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Jutta
Translator
Translator

Post by Jutta »

Hi Tina, hi Chris,
thanks for the explanations Chris you did for me. I was on a hurry yesterday.
It is also possible to suggest another song from Chris or from whoever (click on "Vorschläge für Neuvorstellungen"). I suggested Steely Dan last week just for fun - and they played it :D . The programme is broadcasted every sunday from 12-14 (German Time) and you can vote then the whole next week. Maybe nothing particular for Rea-Fans and boring for not-german-speakers but you can hear it over the internet on http://www.hr-online.de/website/radio/h ... t_29672544

What programmes do you most listen to in your country - and is it also broadcasted over the internet?

Bye
Jutta
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Jutta and Chris,
Jutta wrote:What programmes do you most listen to in your country - and is it also broadcasted over the internet?
I don't listen to much radio as they seldom play Chris's songs on there. I think it is just the regular songs that pass as "music" these days and frankly I would rather not listen. Each to their own choice so others love them. There are times when they ask you to vote for the song you like best but the list they ask you to pick from has never had Chris on it.I think a lot of Irish radio stations do broadcast on the Internet.
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Hi Jutta and Tina,

Nice to hear from you and to know that you both are doing fine.
Myself, just like Tina, I'm not tuning too much to any local radio stations. Aside from the radio in the kitchen playing rock and blues and broadcasting the news on the hour, every hour, I prefer American stations in Internet. At least I know what to expect from them. I used to listen to German station while living in Munich. They had quite good taste for the kind of music I liked.
Most of the music I'm listening to now is from my collection. I avoid downloading from Internet because I don't like doing it. I rather prefer buying my music in stores to have a CD in my hands and to put it on (or take it out from) the rock.
Take care of yourselves.
Chris
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Hi Everyone!...:-)

Don't listen to the radio much either, (they don't play Chris Rea here... :( )

We like to watch live concerts on satelite tv, with the stereo loud,
so we can hear them everywhere in the house.

Sometimes we play Chris concerts, and my husband plays his bass to the music,
while I pretend to play guitar ... :lol:

This past weekend we watched David Gilmour's concert in Gdansk, on VH1 Classic, (taped in 2008!),
http://www.davidgilmour.com/gdansk.htm

Pretty awesome, as usual. :-), and one of my other favorite guitarists, along with Mark Knopfler.

Bart, thanks for the Halloween banners....

Lily