The man The voice The guitar

Sky radio kerst top 10

If you have a link to a site where we can vote for or request something from Chris Rea (for example radio-stations where you can request a Rea song)
Gabriëlle
Support
Support

Sky radio kerst top 10

Post by Gabriëlle »

http://www.skyradio.nl/index.aspx?Filte ... tId=325255

Here you can vote for your favorite x-mas top ten. I know Chris rea has made only 1 x-mas song but for the other nine songs you can vote for Mariah carey! ;)
musicalride
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by musicalride »

Hey!
It's done!
I voted for him!
On first place of course. :wink:
John

Post by John »

One Christmas song ...........NO!!!

Remember, Driving Home Fror Christmas, The Joys of Christmas, Footprints in the Snow.
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Re: Sky radio kerst top 10

Post by leila.wilson »

gvhecke wrote:http://www.skyradio.nl/index.aspx?Filte ... tId=325255

Here you can vote for your favorite x-mas top ten. I know Chris rea has made only 1 x-mas song but for the other nine songs you can vote for Mariah carey! ;)
Vote for Mariah Carey Gaby??????? hahaha, get the guns and swords out.We are going to have another duel with those "[EDIT: Please don't use this word] smilies" (trying to sound like Mr Blue) hahaha ....only kidding.... :D ..Leila

PS my votes go to Chris ...no. 1 "Driving Home for Christmas" no. 2 "Joys of Christmas" no. 3 "Footprints in the Snow" no. 4 "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" by Vince Gill. no. 5 "Simple Truth - A Child is Born" by Chris de Burgh no. 6 Lots of others, too many to mention
Last edited by leila.wilson on 16 Dec 2005, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

leila.wilson wrote:

Vote for Mariah Carey Gaby??????? hahaha, get the guns and swords out.We are going to have another duel with those "[EDIT: Please don't use this word] smilies" (trying to sound like Mr Blue) hahaha ....only kidding.... :D ..Leila
PLEASE remember it is almost Christmas; the most "peacefull" time of the year !! I cannot allow any dueling now, sorry !!

:smt114 :smt114 :smt114 (almost forgot I added that smilie ;) )
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by leila.wilson »

Bart wrote:
leila.wilson wrote:

PLEASE remember it is almost Christmas; the most "peacefull" time of the year !! I cannot allow any dueling now, sorry !!

:smt114 :smt114 :smt114 (almost forgot I added that smilie ;) )
It,s your fault Bart, all those drinking smilies just get me so excited, and the shandy comes out hahaha :lol:

[EDIT WEBMASTER]
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

leila.wilson wrote:It,s your fault Bart, all those drinking smilies just get me so excited, and the shandy comes out hahaha :lol:
Leila, I can understand your drinking problem :smt051 :smt052 (just kidding, of course!! :wink: ) but please try to type your message after the LAST [ /QUOTE ] Tag, otherwise it will look like some one else typed your message ! If needed (because the quoted text is too long, and some parts of it are irrelevant for your reply) you can also delete some of the quoted text. Sorry, I am being so annoying, but in this way we keep the forum easier to read.
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)