The man The voice The guitar

Concert announcements

Let me know what you think about the site !
Zeljko
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Concert announcements

Post by Zeljko »

Great site Bart, but it is really frustrating that there was no announcement for Serbia concert...And I know that since I was every day here on this forum...
Budapest concert was several days up and running, and now I see Chris in Zagreb:2 hours etc etc...but what about in between???? No Serbia concert announcement on the upper side of the screen....I wonder why...

This is really offending.

Z
http://www.zeljkoart.com
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Re: Concert announcements

Post by lilybee »

No Serbia concert announcement on the upper side of the screen....I wonder why...
Give the guy a break Zeljko, I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose.
Bart does work for a living and runs this site on his spare time and there's probably not much of that... :D

Cheers,

Lily B.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Zeljko wrote:Great site Bart, but it is really frustrating that there was no announcement for Serbia concert...And I know that since I was every day here on this forum...
Budapest concert was several days up and running, and now I see Chris in Zagreb:2 hours etc etc...but what about in between???? No Serbia concert announcement on the upper side of the screen....I wonder why...

Z
Hello Zeljko...

I am truely very sorry that I have offended you, not by intention! I have to refresh these "announcements" manually (wanted to write a script, but since the tour is long underway now, I thought I could do it manually as well...) and sometimes I "forget" or just don't have the time... Believe me when I tell you I din't skip any venues on purpose, and if it assures you, the shows that I have been to, weren't announced either...
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Zeljko
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by Zeljko »

Bart wrote:
Zeljko wrote:Great site Bart, but it is really frustrating that there was no announcement for Serbia concert...And I know that since I was every day here on this forum...

Z
Hello Zeljko...

I am truely very sorry that I have offended you, not by intention! I have to refresh these "announcements" manually (wanted to write a script, but since the tour is long underway now, I thought I could do it manually as well...) and sometimes I "forget" or just don't have the time... Believe me when I tell you I din't skip any venues on purpose, and if it assures you, the shows that I have been to, weren't announced either...

I believe you Bart. No problem. I had a great time at the gig few days ago. Chris was great. I recorded almost whole concert hehe...

Z
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

I just knew you wouldn't take it personally Zeljko.
Bart was probably too busy otherwise. To his defense I can say he neglected other banners as well. It kept on saying, for instance: "Chris in Riga! ...in 2 hours, 8 minutes and 41 seconds" even though he was long since in Vilnius and announced Chris' presence in St. Petersburg while in fact he was playing his gig in Moscow (ooops, or was it already Minsk?) etc.
Which song did you like best?
My pick would be "Looking for the Summer."
Take care,
Chris
Carin
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Future Dreams

Post by Carin »

Hello all my fellow "THE MAN"fans.
There's a question I would like to ask you all.

Is there a possibility (spelled correct?) to meet before a concert or to go to a concert together ?
I would love to go but not alone ( age and beeing a bit shy ) , or..... if it is known beforehand
we can visit a concert in another country and go herdwise ? all 10.000 of us ???

I make the sandwiches and bring the beer ???

Lets talk about this please ??

Carin