The man The voice The guitar

Moved post by jwanzong

Let me know what you think about the site !
jwanzong
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by jwanzong »

Hi Bart,
Love your site! I visit your site almost everyday with high hopes that there will be some tiny new bit of Chris Rea news. Your site is wonderful and I personally wish to thank you for all the effort , time and money you put into providing the Rea fans this gift. I have a couple of photos of Chris I don't think anyone else has. I got them when I won a charity auction. Can I scan them and email them to you? I also have some concert footage I am currently getting converted from PAL format to USA format but I would be happy to send copies to you if you could add them for other viewers to enjoy. Finally, I have a box of Chris Rea clippings of interviews, phots and whatnot I could also scan and send you if you are interested.
I plan to come to the UK for Chris's next concert whenever it is. I had front row tickets to the Manchester, the Brighton and the Bournemouth concerts in 2004 but had to have back surgery so I could not make it. I was very disappointed. Hated to see such expensive tickets go to waste but it was pretty much life or death for me.
Again, thank you for the fantastic site. You have made me smile many a day with the pictures, songs and of course the wallpapers which I have on every one of my 5 computers! Jennifer MINI-COOPER Wanzong
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

jwanzong wrote:Love your site! I visit your site almost everyday with high hopes that there will be some tiny new bit of Chris Rea news. Your site is wonderful and I personally wish to thank you for all the effort , time and money you put into providing the Rea fans this gift.
Hello Jennifer;

I have moved your post to a new topic; hope you don't mind :shock: :roll: First of all; welcome to my forum !!

I want to thank you for so many kind words !!! You make me blush :oops: :oops: ... I love to do the best I can to add any information I have for you and other fans like you ... Regrettably I don't have much time lately because I'm very busy with school. Besides this there is also NO news to share about Chris.

I hope you keep revisiting this forum, and share you opinions, feelings, thoughts, etc. about Chris with us !

REAgards, Bart
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
jwanzong
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by jwanzong »

Hi Bart,
Thanks for moving my post. I am still new to how the FORUM works.
I wish Jazee Blue would post some news on Chris! Cheers, Jennifer

Any pictures of Chris's family you could add to the site? How about his band members? THANKS!
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

I agree - this website is very good looking, not only because it's about Chris ;)

Post by Guest »

Of course the website is made all the better by the handsome ruggedness of this outstandning musician. He's so very easy on the eyes if I may say...