The man The voice The guitar

A thank you

The topic previously known as "General chat"...
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

A thank you

Post by leila.wilson »

Hello Mr Blues,
Just missed you in the chat room last night, so I wanted to thank you for your kind enquiries while I was so ill.
I have been catching up during the last two days and you young men have certainly had lots and lots to say!! It is really great to see the forum come alive like this. I don,t have the computer knowledge that you, Zgred and Colb have, and I,m delighted you are all able to help Bart so much. Have you heard the expression...."When two or three are gathered?"
I have got the new "Blue Guitars" and am going to listen for the first time today! I,m very excited!!! But I will be transferring all the tracks to my PC as I listen to them, as I too want to keep the beautiful big book in perfect condition. Hope to chat lots more with you!!!

Take care.....Leila
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: A thank you

Post by Zgred »

Come on... too modest you are. This forum looks like this also because of you :) so there are also thanks TO YOU LEILA! :D
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

leila.wilson wrote:Hello Mr Blues,
Just missed you in the chat room last night, so I wanted to thank you for your kind enquiries while I was so ill.
I have been catching up during the last two days and you young men have certainly had lots and lots to say!! It is really great to see the forum come alive like this. I don,t have the computer knowledge that you, Zgred and Colb have, and I,m delighted you are all able to help Bart so much. Have you heard the expression...."When two or three are gathered?" Hope to chat lots more with you!!!

Take care.....Leila
Hello, yeah, just like Zgred told, it´s also about your touch in here too. There wouldn´t be no forum if one, two, or three would be yapping together. It´s important that people are talking here together and giving to others their own opinion about things. So thank you too Leila, kind words you used :) I haven´t heard that expression, maybe if I could hear it in Finnish :) But anyway it seems to make a lot of sense, we can do this, but only together, all of us :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by leila.wilson »

Mr_Blues wrote:
leila.wilson wrote:Hello Mr Blues,
I have been catching up during the last two days and you young men have certainly had lots and lots to say!! It is really great to see the forum come alive like this. I don,t have the computer knowledge that you, Zgred and Colb have, and I,m delighted you are all able to help Bart so much. Have you heard the expression...."When two or three are gathered?" Hope to chat lots more with you!!!

Take care.....Leila
Hello, yeah, just like Zgred told, it´s also about your touch in here too. There wouldn´t be no forum if one, two, or three would be yapping together. It´s important that people are talking here together and giving to others their own opinion about things. So thank you too Leila, kind words you used :) I haven´t heard that expression, maybe if I could hear it in Finnish :) But anyway it seems to make a lot of sense, we can do this, but only together, all of us :)

I suppose it means strength in numbers Mr Blues, which is what you are saying!!!! :D