The man The voice The guitar

common travel to concert

The topic previously known as "General chat"...
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: travel to Luxembourg

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote:I Image don't Image know Image what Image are Image you :smt033 talking about.
Hah hah, you [EDIT: Please don't use this word] funny guy :D
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

?????

Post by Zgred »

I would like to know if we are doing the trip or not......... need to make some arrangements :roll:

What's this recent silence at forum??
Gabriëlle
Support
Support

Re: ?????

Post by Gabriëlle »

Zgred wrote:I would like to know if we are doing the trip or not......... need to make some arrangements :roll:

What's this recent silence at forum??

Just meet us fridaynight at the chat!!!!!! There is absoluty no silence.... :wink:
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

gvhecke wrote:Just meet us fridaynight at the chat!!!!!! There is absoluty no silence.... :wink:
This friday probably I'll be present at monthly Critical Mass, it usually ends between 21-23 but maybe I'll just leave the Mass earlier.

Those ones who don't know what the hell I'm talking about :D can figure it here:
http://masa.waw.pl/2005/1028.htm

I think language would be no problem, everything is clear ;)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Zgred wrote:I would like to know if we are doing the trip or not......... need to make some arrangements :roll:
I have received some info; it will be at: the Rockhal in Esch sur Alzette (30 kms south of Luxembourg city). More info: Click HERE. Ticket sale has already started HERE. So we have to make appointments quick! I want to go any way, and - as far as I know - Bob will as well. PLease let me know what you guys want !!

Zgred wrote:What's this recent silence at forum??
... that's what you get when the "Leader of the REAligion" (that would be ME :wink: ) isn't online two weeks ...
:wink: :wink: [/url]
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Bart wrote:PLease let me know what you guys want !!
Seeing how fast ticket sales go, I MUST order tickets at the end of the weekend/monday, PLEASE let me know if anybody still wants to join !!!
Tony Van S
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: common travel to concert

Post by Tony Van S »

Hi,

Have you aranged to go to Luxemburg concert. 2 more tickets req. Tony + Slawka .

Thanks,
Tony

Bart wrote:
Zgred wrote:Where is the topic in which you are discusing where to go together? Would this be on continent or in England, and of course when?

Hello Zgred;

there is no (not yet) topic about this... we talked about it in the chat (I agree that is was very late friday night, but don;t you remember ??). The idea was of going to the first concert of the tour in Luxemburg with all members together. I have been trying to find out the exact location and price of this show, without result yet ... When we (forum member Bob Vermaak helps me with this!) have more info we will let you know !!
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Tony Van S wrote:Hi, Have you aranged to go to Luxemburg concert. 2 more tickets req. Tony + Slawka .

Thanks,
Tony
Hello Tony, please contact me by mail to discusse details (e.g. payment) as soon as you can.

Post by Guest »

Hi Bart,

Please let me know where to send the transfer.
Thanks,

Tony
Bart wrote:
Tony Van S wrote:Hi, Have you aranged to go to Luxemburg concert. 2 more tickets req. Tony + Slawka .

Thanks,
Tony
Hello Tony, please contact me by mail to discusse details (e.g. payment) as soon as you can.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Tony wrote:
Bart wrote:

Thanks,
Tony
Hi Bart,

Please let me know where to send the transfer.
Thanks,

Tony
PLease send me an e-mail at webmaster@chrisrea.nl