The man The voice The guitar

common travel to concert

The topic previously known as "General chat"...
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

common travel to concert

Post by Zgred »

Where is the topic in which you are discusing where to go together? Would this be on continent or in England, and of course when?
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: common travel to concert

Post by Bart »

Zgred wrote:Where is the topic in which you are discusing where to go together? Would this be on continent or in England, and of course when?

Hello Zgred;

there is no (not yet) topic about this... we talked about it in the chat (I agree that is was very late friday night, but don;t you remember ??). The idea was of going to the first concert of the tour in Luxemburg with all members together. I have been trying to find out the exact location and price of this show, without result yet ... When we (forum member Bob Vermaak helps me with this!) have more info we will let you know !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

tour

Post by Zgred »

I don't recognize talking about it, I think you had discussed it before I joined chat. Hmmm never been to Luxemburg... :D
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: tour

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote:I don't recognize talking about it, I think you had discussed it before I joined chat. Hmmm never been to Luxemburg... :D
I haven´t been there either but sure would like to be there when the concert is there :) So Zgred, will you join if all works right and this is happening?? :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Mr_Blues wrote:
Zgred wrote:I don't recognize talking about it, I think you had discussed it before I joined chat. Hmmm never been to Luxemburg... :D
I haven´t been there either but sure would like to be there when the concert is there :) So Zgred, will you join if all works right and this is happening?? :)
Oops, sorry guys !!

I really thought you were there last friday when we discussed it ... Bob vermaak (another forum member) and I were discussing to go to the first concert of the tour (which first was brussels, we both have tickets) now there is a new start programmed in luxemburg. So we decided to try to go there as well together. Then Leila (another forum member) told us she hadn't been able to get tickets for any show. So we decided to save some extra money and to pay the flying ticket for leile to come with us to luxemburg. then also other people in the chat wanted to come (It must have been colin I guess :?: ). So Bob and I promised to get all the details from the show in luxemburg and then try to visit with as many people from the forum we can gather ... Some sort of fan meeting at the start of the tour ... how about this idea... I know some of you may not be able to pay the air tickets ... but perhaps we can all try to make it ...Think about it, while I try to get the details of that show !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Bart wrote: Oops, sorry guys !!

I really thought you were there last friday when we discussed it ...
I was in chatroom talking about it, just ment to say that I haven´t never been in Luxemburg :)
blueskev

Luxemburg Concert

Post by blueskev »

:D This sounds like an interesting idea, I've never been to Luxemburg either. Once Bart has the concert info, I will look at travel to see if it would be possible for me to go. Perhaps if we did go as a group, then we could pay Bart and he could buy a block of seats?

Kev.
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

Has I already said to Bart I work in Luxembourg and as soon as I know where the concert will be I'll tell you what's the cost for the tickets and maybe order them for the ones who are interested.
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

travel to Luxembourg

Post by Zgred »

Great to have you Gerby with us! :) First-hand information is the best one. If only it would be more or less affordable for me, I'll do my best !!!! However I prefer later date... but no problem, I'll fit myself.
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: travel to Luxembourg

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote:Great to have you Gerby with us! :) First-hand information is the best one. If only it would be more or less affordable for me, I'll do my best !!!! However I prefer later date... but no problem, I'll fit myself.
Actually later date would be better for me too, but it´s no problem anyway. I will get the money for the gig, no matter what. If I have to, I will take some loan from my bank :D
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Same thing in my case... all this additional tour depends on credit I would need to get... such a times :roll:

I estimate my chances at about 30-40% now for Lux, more if England (April).
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote:Same thing in my case... all this additional tour depends on credit I would need to get... such a times :roll:

I estimate my chances at about 30-40% now for Lux, more if England (April).
OK guys and girls, are you still definite about the Luxemburg gig?
Maybe if there´s some other gig we could do, how about 22.3.2006 in AMSTERDAM?? Sorry Zgred, can´t wait to April :D
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Amsterdam suits me fine! And the legendary coffee shops after the concert (or before?) :D

For me, a biker, Holland is a must-see 8)
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote:Amsterdam suits me fine! And the legendary coffee shops after the concert (or before?) :D

For me, a biker, Holland is a must-see 8)
WAIT A MINUTE ZGRED!!! Tell me that you ain´t meaning those coffee shops where they are offering some "groovy cakes"??? :D
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

I Image don't Image know Image what Image are Image you :smt033 talking about.