The man The voice The guitar

Miro Wikgren

Stop the presses
daveid
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Miro Wikgren

Post by daveid »

Does anyone here remember Miro's old site that used to keep us all up to date in the late 90s? It had a brilliant (and accurate) discography which was still available for several years on some other site after the original site was discontinued. If it's still available, I'd love to know where. Any clues?
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: Miro Wikgren

Post by andrew fischer »

Hello Daveid!

Miro's discography table was transated into russian and kept for some years on the Ukraine-based site at chrisrea.in.ua, which, unfortunately, has ceased to exist a couple of years ago, too.

I'll try to find the copies of the webpages from that site and retranslate it for you, if I fail I can try contacting the man who kept that site alive, but I haven't heard anything from him for a continuous time. :(

May your shadow never grow less,
&ru
My VK fan page for Chris Rea in Russian: http://vk.com/chris_rea
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

daveid wrote:Does anyone here remember Miro's old site that used to keep us all up to date in the late 90s? It had a brilliant (and accurate) discography which was still available for several years on some other site after the original site was discontinued. If it's still available, I'd love to know where. Any clues?
Yes I remember! That site was where I spent time while being online during mid 90´s around La Passione album and so on :) And in those dark times I did not have internet at my home, had to use library pc and of course it was short period of time at once, half an hour or hour at most :D

Funny how things have changed since, hah hah :D

Long live Miro !! :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
daveid
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by daveid »

Thanks everyone.
:D
ronald
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by ronald »

I have, somewhere on my pc, a complete backup of the website of miro. If you need some files please leave your email, or mail me at rjvink_at_ziggo.nl
My Chris Rea page: http://www.chrisrea.biz