The man The voice The guitar

Amsterdam 11/03/2012 + Antwerp 13/03/2012

Stop the presses
HiredGun
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Amsterdam 11/03/2012 + Antwerp 13/03/2012

Post by HiredGun »

Last edited by HiredGun on 23 Jun 2011, 10:13, edited 4 times in total.
"The eyes take on a certain gaze
And leave behind the springtime days
Go looking for the summer..."
Müfo
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Re: Amsterdam 11/03/2012

Post by Müfo »

Yeah!!!!! Back to the roots. No seating, STANDING!
chrisreafan

Post by chrisreafan »

Yeah, 25 of juni starts the sale of the tickets. Already bought a ticket ( but won't make any suggestions or something else cause it might be against the rules taken in place just a few weeks ago).

Just fantastic.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Hello everybody;

Thanks for the dates HiredGun!! I have tickets for both concerts! I have never been to Pradiso, so that will be a bit exciting! For Antwerp we have fron row tickets, so that shouls be great!
chrisreafan wrote:but won't make any suggestions or something else cause it might be against the rules taken in place just a few weeks ago
I am sorry to hear that you experience our new rules so restraining; please understand I just had to put them in action to prevent problems with .... You are perfectly allowed to put here links to tickets sales offices (as long as they are official channels, that is :-D ). Thanks for your understanding!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
chrisreafan

Re: Amsterdam 11/03/2012 + Antwerp 13/03/2012

Post by chrisreafan »

Thanks Bart.

It was not that smart of me to buy ( in hindsight) but I had to be there.
Later bought another ticket for my father by Paradiso (normally priced).
If we see you by Paradiso (maybe too crowded or other interest)we maybe can talk a little about Chris and the site, cause now the 'official site' is 'gone' maybe there are chances and possibilities ( talk to Chris about it or Mr. Knowles if possible).

I hope your site will be the official site, but maybe Brittish and German endavours thinkdifferent.

I understand that the members who regularly visit the site can get tired about another member who's posts are lets say not negative but repetitive critical. The world does not get under, but i wish Mr. Blues all the best and i hope he is not banned. If so let it be. . .I mean i contacted you about it but i didn't get a response until now. Lets all be adults and i must also beware not too insult other members(although not intentionally)

For more preaching tomorrow its Sunday and the tv channels in the morning are there. . .LOL!

Everyone a good weekend