The man The voice The guitar

Tomorrow is monday,yepehh...

Post Reply
User avatar
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan
Posts: 71
Joined: 27 Jan 2005, 18:47
Location: Switzerland

Tomorrow is monday,yepehh...

Post by deep-blue-sea » 26 Feb 2006, 22:37

What a great monday is it tomorrow. i can't wait till it's 20.00 in the evening and chris and band standing on the stage in Zurich...
What i saw on the tracklist is that he plays one of my fauvorite song from'Blue Guitars'- 'Head On The Highway'. Bye and screw you and your deep-blue-sea.

Guest

Post by Guest » 28 Feb 2006, 09:22

So how was the concert ?????????????

User avatar
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan
Posts: 94
Joined: 10 Nov 2005, 16:31
Location: South of Belgium

Post by Gerby » 01 Mar 2006, 14:57

Hello deep-blue-sea !

glad to read in your concert review that you enjoyed the show !
One question: can you roughly describe the version of "Julia" that was performed.Is that the slow,sweet and tender version I heard at the Luxembourg or the original version ? The one I heard in Lux was an absolutely fabulous one.Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
Hope we can see your pictures soon :smt002

Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic
Posts: 617
Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 09:48
Location: Poland

tour

Post by Chris » 01 Mar 2006, 17:23

Gerby wrote:Hello deep-blue-sea !

glad to read in your concert review that you enjoyed the show !
One question: can you roughly describe the version of "Julia" that was performed.Is that the slow,sweet and tender version I heard at the Luxembourg or the original version ? The one I heard in Lux was an absolutely fabulous one.Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
Hope we can see your pictures soon :smt002
-------------
-------------

I just hope all these new versions of "Julia", "Josephine", as well as other well-known songs, will be included in the 'live' album (2 CD Box?) and DVD afterwards?
I cant wait until Chris comes to Warsaw. And I do hope he will be fit to perform after so heavy and packed (compacted) a tour.
All the best to Chris and all his fans.
Chris

User avatar
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan
Posts: 94
Joined: 10 Nov 2005, 16:31
Location: South of Belgium

Post by Gerby » 01 Mar 2006, 17:30

They will be (I cannot imagine the contrary ! ) as they seem to be played in every concert up to now (unless Brussels for "Julia" wich is a great miss IMO).

User avatar
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan
Posts: 71
Joined: 27 Jan 2005, 18:47
Location: Switzerland

Post by deep-blue-sea » 01 Mar 2006, 17:41

Hello Gerby,
Yes, i guess he played ' Julia' like he did in Luxemburg. Only with 'pinkie' without the Band ! And for Josephine he used the Banjo and not the Electric Guitar . I guess Bart forget to mention 'Julia' in his review.
I would like to go to another concert but i have so little time at the moment. I guess you're going to the concert in Brussel ?! I wish you for that a another great Chris evening!!!
P.S. I will put the complet Tracklist on a new topic here, because it didn't work on my computer to put it on concert review.
Bye and 'rea'gards from me. Screw you and your deep-blue-sea



Gerby wrote:Hello deep-blue-sea !

glad to read in your concert review that you enjoyed the show !
One question: can you roughly describe the version of "Julia" that was performed.Is that the slow,sweet and tender version I heard at the Luxembourg or the original version ? The one I heard in Lux was an absolutely fabulous one.Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
Hope we can see your pictures soon :smt002

User avatar
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan
Posts: 71
Joined: 27 Jan 2005, 18:47
Location: Switzerland

Post by deep-blue-sea » 01 Mar 2006, 17:46

Hello Gerby, i just saw the Bruessel concert was last week, hihi. my fault.
And he didn't play 'Julia' there, right? strange !
Bye



deep-blue-sea wrote:Hello Gerby,
Yes, i guess he played ' Julia' like he did in Luxemburg. Only with 'pinkie' without the Band ! And for Josephine he used the Banjo and not the Electric Guitar . I guess Bart forget to mention 'Julia' in his review.
I would like to go to another concert but i have so little time at the moment. I guess you're going to the concert in Brussel ?! I wish you for that a another great Chris evening!!!
P.S. I will put the complet Tracklist on a new topic here, because it didn't work on my computer to put it on concert review.
Bye and 'rea'gards from me. Screw you and your deep-blue-sea



Gerby wrote:Hello deep-blue-sea !

glad to read in your concert review that you enjoyed the show !
One question: can you roughly describe the version of "Julia" that was performed.Is that the slow,sweet and tender version I heard at the Luxembourg or the original version ? The one I heard in Lux was an absolutely fabulous one.Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
Hope we can see your pictures soon :smt002

User avatar
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan
Posts: 94
Joined: 10 Nov 2005, 16:31
Location: South of Belgium

Post by Gerby » 01 Mar 2006, 17:48

I can see that we've seen the same version of "Julia" and "Joséphine" :smt038
Those were great :smt010 .
No more concert for me as Brussels was the seconde date of the tour and is already far away now.I anyway enjoyed the Luxembourg one as I was sitted at the fourth row in front of the stage.

User avatar
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan
Posts: 94
Joined: 10 Nov 2005, 16:31
Location: South of Belgium

Post by Gerby » 01 Mar 2006, 17:53

deep-blue-sea wrote:Hello Gerby, i just saw the Bruessel concert was last week, hihi. my fault.
And he didn't play 'Julia' there, right? strange !
Bye
Well I wait for the confirmation from Bart regarding '"Julia" but as you wrote I agree that it's strange not performing it at the Brussels concert.
Last edited by Gerby on 01 Mar 2006, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 681
Joined: 25 Jan 2005, 19:45
Location: Maastricht; The Netherlands
contact:

Post by Bart » 01 Mar 2006, 17:53

deep-blue-sea wrote:...I guess Bart forget to mention 'Julia' in his review.
Gerby wrote:Hello deep-blue-sea !
...Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
Hope we can see your pictures soon :smt002
:oops: :oops: :oops: Yes, guys, I know, I know. Shame on me !! :oops: :oops: Forgot (on of) the most beautifull track of the evening ... Many people reminded me, but I haven't been home since the concert, so I was unable to change it (have to do it in the main database). Sorry... Also; I have some photos (if anybody has more, please send them to me!) and I will add them when I get home !!
deep-blue-sea wrote: P.S. I will put the complet Tracklist on a new topic here, because it didn't work on my computer to put it on concert review.
I guess still the problems with firefox... SORRY :oops: :oops:
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)

User avatar
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan
Posts: 94
Joined: 10 Nov 2005, 16:31
Location: South of Belgium

Post by Gerby » 01 Mar 2006, 17:55

We OF COURSE forgive you Bart ! :smt002

User avatar
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan
Posts: 71
Joined: 27 Jan 2005, 18:47
Location: Switzerland

Post by deep-blue-sea » 01 Mar 2006, 18:20

Hello Bart,
Great, that you get the picture i sended to you, yesterday. My PC is not the youngest anymore, hihi.
Bye from Zurich-Switzerland



Bart wrote:
deep-blue-sea wrote:...I guess Bart forget to mention 'Julia' in his review.
Gerby wrote:Hello deep-blue-sea !
...Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
Hope we can see your pictures soon :smt002
:oops: :oops: :oops: Yes, guys, I know, I know. Shame on me !! :oops: :oops: Forgot (on of) the most beautifull track of the evening ... Many people reminded me, but I haven't been home since the concert, so I was unable to change it (have to do it in the main database). Sorry... Also; I have some photos (if anybody has more, please send them to me!) and I will add them when I get home !!
deep-blue-sea wrote: P.S. I will put the complet Tracklist on a new topic here, because it didn't work on my computer to put it on concert review.
I guess still the problems with firefox... SORRY :oops: :oops:

User avatar
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan
Posts: 71
Joined: 27 Jan 2005, 18:47
Location: Switzerland

Re:

Post by deep-blue-sea » 21 Jun 2008, 06:03

Hello together,
i just read this hear...great memorys from 2006 :D .
But i must say, the best chris i ever seen was last march in zürich, i was on in the first row (but i like much more standing and dancing..) and in front of me chris, robert, co...great. I made a lot of pictures and during the song on the Beach i sang a little to lout and chris was lauthing at me.. 8) :shock: ..

...bye the way, on the Blue cafe tour in 1998, he played a fantastic version from 'Julia' in reaggae style...
the nicest version i ever heard of this song...could someone still remember..

bye all ..screw you and your deep-blue-sea

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

 

cron