The man The voice The guitar

I am going to the concert(s) in......

Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: I am going to the concert(s) in......

Post by Mr_Blues »

bjongen wrote:To keep it all in one place; please post here your messages about where you're going to attend the tour ... where you've bought the tickets, how many, who are you going with, etc...

I still have none ... I am waiting for a chance to buy tickets for Amsterdam, Brussels an perhaps one in Germany...

REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
I´m going to see the show in Tallinna. I´m going all bymyself or I take some friends of mine with me. Don´t know yet.
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by 1981 »

I'm going to see him at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam.
Can't wait.
irhut
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by irhut »

I will be seeing Chris at the Colston Hall in Bristol and I can't wait!

Cheers

Ian
Slava

St.Petersburg Consert

Post by Slava »

Hi Everybody,

I am going to St.Petersburg concert for 100%. In 1998 at Blue cafe (one of the best album ever) tour i was there. He is the man i respect and love his music (also bluesy albums very much).
How are you? :wink:
gjvg
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

22 March

Post by gjvg »

We're going with friends ( 6 people) to the concert in Amsterdam.
I hope it will be possible to go there early couse you'll understand I'd like to stand in front .
Last time we went to a Rea Concert was the Stony Road Tour in Utrecht.
Because of the late soundcheck, doors got opened very late.
I was surprised that so many people want to have seatings instead of standing in front of the stage.
pam
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Re: St.Petersburg Consert

Post by pam »

Slava wrote:Hi Everybody,

I am going to St.Petersburg concert for 100%. In 1998 at Blue cafe (one of the best album ever) tour i was there. He is the man i respect and love his music (also bluesy albums very much).
How are you? :wink:
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the concert in St Petersburg very much

:)

Pam
Could it be just that I'm crazy
Could it be the way I feel
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: 22 March

Post by Zgred »

gjvg wrote:I was surprised that so many people want to have seatings instead of standing in front of the stage.
Their loss - your profit! :D I can only suspect they were afraid of passing out because of emotions ;):D
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

...Luxembourg this coming Monday !
I can't wait for that !!!!!!
Who will be there too ?? I would love to meet somebody from the forum and have a drink after the concert :smt051
Anyway I'll tell you on Tuesday how it was.
For those who will go to the concert mail me : nadru@tiscali.be
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Gerby, i wish you a nice evening with chris. It will be very interesting to read your review from the Concert in Luxemburg and the songs chris is playing on this tour. I must wait 'till next monday to see Chris in Zürich. Can't wait......- P.S i bought a the two CD's from Paul Casey and i love it.
Great guitar player and songwriter. Unforgently he is only in UK the special guest..... bye and screw you and your deep-blue-sea
condy
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by condy »

i'll be to milan on 26.02.06!!! rolling stone place...will somebody be there?
baby don't cry
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

deep-blue-sea wrote:Gerby, i wish you a nice evening with chris. It will be very interesting to read your review from the Concert in Luxemburg and the songs chris is playing on this tour. I must wait 'till next monday to see Chris in Zürich. Can't wait......- P.S i bought a the two CD's from Paul Casey and i love it.
Great guitar player and songwriter. Unforgently he is only in UK the special guest..... bye and screw you and your deep-blue-sea
Thanks deep-blue-sea !
I have put my first impressions about the concert in the interactive part of the site.Monday will come quickly, be patient you won't regret it :smt023
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Well done Gerby!!! Ahhhhh let me hear 'em !!!! :D
My first one will be in 2 weeks, in Czech Republic.
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hi Gerby, you wrote Chris played 2 hours, is it correct ?! That's 20 minutes longer than he did the last years. ulla..... great. And who is Paul Hirsch? Did he play piano...... I always more nervous and i really can't wait 'till monday. 'rea'gards and screw you and your deep-blue-sea. bye

Gerby wrote:
deep-blue-sea wrote:Gerby, i wish you a nice evening with chris. It will be very interesting to read your review from the Concert in Luxemburg and the songs chris is playing on this tour. I must wait 'till next monday to see Chris in Zürich. Can't wait......- P.S i bought a the two CD's from Paul Casey and i love it.
Thanks deep-blue-sea !
I have put my first impressions about the concert in the interactive part of the site.Monday will come quickly, be patient you won't regret it :smt023
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

Yes he played from 20:30 till 22:30, exactly 120 minutes (not 115 not 125 !). Paul Hirsch plays keyboards.He is not really a funny guy and seemed to be bored during the concert.I'm sure you'll enjoy Sylvin Marc he seems HIM to be a really funny guy.
MercuryFalling
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by MercuryFalling »

condy wrote:i'll be to milan on 26.02.06!!! rolling stone place...will somebody be there?
Yes!! :D I got the ticket and I'm going there also!!
Some other italian fan in the end :wink:
Hope to meet you there :D