The man The voice The guitar

Tomorrow is monday,yepehh...

deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Tomorrow is monday,yepehh...

Post by deep-blue-sea »

What a great monday is it tomorrow. i can't wait till it's 20.00 in the evening and chris and band standing on the stage in Zurich...
What i saw on the tracklist is that he plays one of my fauvorite song from'Blue Guitars'- 'Head On The Highway'. Bye and screw you and your deep-blue-sea.

Post by Guest »

So how was the concert ?????????????
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

Hello deep-blue-sea !

glad to read in your concert review that you enjoyed the show !
One question: can you roughly describe the version of "Julia" that was performed.Is that the slow,sweet and tender version I heard at the Luxembourg or the original version ? The one I heard in Lux was an absolutely fabulous one.Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
Hope we can see your pictures soon :smt002
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

tour

Post by Chris »

Gerby wrote:Hello deep-blue-sea !

One question: can you roughly describe the version of "Julia" that was performed.Is that the slow,sweet and tender version I heard at the Luxembourg or the original version ? The one I heard in Lux was an absolutely fabulous one.Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
-------------
-------------

I just hope all these new versions of "Julia", "Josephine", as well as other well-known songs, will be included in the 'live' album (2 CD Box?) and DVD afterwards?
I cant wait until Chris comes to Warsaw. And I do hope he will be fit to perform after so heavy and packed (compacted) a tour.
All the best to Chris and all his fans.
Chris
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

They will be (I cannot imagine the contrary ! ) as they seem to be played in every concert up to now (unless Brussels for "Julia" wich is a great miss IMO).
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hello Gerby,
Yes, i guess he played ' Julia' like he did in Luxemburg. Only with 'pinkie' without the Band ! And for Josephine he used the Banjo and not the Electric Guitar . I guess Bart forget to mention 'Julia' in his review.
I would like to go to another concert but i have so little time at the moment. I guess you're going to the concert in Brussel ?! I wish you for that a another great Chris evening!!!
P.S. I will put the complet Tracklist on a new topic here, because it didn't work on my computer to put it on concert review.
Bye and 'rea'gards from me. Screw you and your deep-blue-sea

deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hello Gerby, i just saw the Bruessel concert was last week, hihi. my fault.
And he didn't play 'Julia' there, right? strange !
Bye

deep-blue-sea wrote:Hello Gerby,
Yes, i guess he played ' Julia' like he did in Luxemburg. Only with 'pinkie' without the Band ! And for Josephine he used the Banjo and not the Electric Guitar . I guess Bart forget to mention 'Julia' in his review.
I would like to go to another concert but i have so little time at the moment. I guess you're going to the concert in Brussel ?! I wish you for that a another great Chris evening!!!
P.S. I will put the complet Tracklist on a new topic here, because it didn't work on my computer to put it on concert review.
Bye and 'rea'gards from me. Screw you and your deep-blue-sea

Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

I can see that we've seen the same version of "Julia" and "Joséphine" :smt038
Those were great :smt010 .
No more concert for me as Brussels was the seconde date of the tour and is already far away now.I anyway enjoyed the Luxembourg one as I was sitted at the fourth row in front of the stage.
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

deep-blue-sea wrote:Hello Gerby, i just saw the Bruessel concert was last week, hihi. my fault.
And he didn't play 'Julia' there, right? strange !
Bye
Well I wait for the confirmation from Bart regarding '"Julia" but as you wrote I agree that it's strange not performing it at the Brussels concert.
Last edited by Gerby on 01 Mar 2006, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

deep-blue-sea wrote:...I guess Bart forget to mention 'Julia' in his review.
...Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
:oops: :oops: :oops: Yes, guys, I know, I know. Shame on me !! :oops: :oops: Forgot (on of) the most beautifull track of the evening ... Many people reminded me, but I haven't been home since the concert, so I was unable to change it (have to do it in the main database). Sorry... Also; I have some photos (if anybody has more, please send them to me!) and I will add them when I get home !!
deep-blue-sea wrote: P.S. I will put the complet Tracklist on a new topic here, because it didn't work on my computer to put it on concert review.
I guess still the problems with firefox... SORRY :oops: :oops:
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Gerby
dREAm fan
dREAm fan

Post by Gerby »

We OF COURSE forgive you Bart ! :smt002
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hello Bart,
Great, that you get the picture i sended to you, yesterday. My PC is not the youngest anymore, hihi.
Bye from Zurich-Switzerland

Bart wrote:
deep-blue-sea wrote:...I guess Bart forget to mention 'Julia' in his review.
...Bart didn't mention it in his track list from the Brussels concert and you may agree that he missed something.
:oops: :oops: :oops: Yes, guys, I know, I know. Shame on me !! :oops: :oops: Forgot (on of) the most beautifull track of the evening ... Many people reminded me, but I haven't been home since the concert, so I was unable to change it (have to do it in the main database). Sorry... Also; I have some photos (if anybody has more, please send them to me!) and I will add them when I get home !!
deep-blue-sea wrote: P.S. I will put the complet Tracklist on a new topic here, because it didn't work on my computer to put it on concert review.
I guess still the problems with firefox... SORRY :oops: :oops:
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Re:

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hello together,
i just read this hear...great memorys from 2006 :D .
But i must say, the best chris i ever seen was last march in zürich, i was on in the first row (but i like much more standing and dancing..) and in front of me chris, robert, co...great. I made a lot of pictures and during the song on the Beach i sang a little to lout and chris was lauthing at me.. 8) :shock: ..

...bye the way, on the Blue cafe tour in 1998, he played a fantastic version from 'Julia' in reaggae style...
the nicest version i ever heard of this song...could someone still remember..

bye all ..screw you and your deep-blue-sea