The man The voice The guitar

Chris in Bournemouth 9th April

ANGEL BARCELONA

Chris in Bournemouth 9th April

Post by ANGEL BARCELONA »

[ Is my first one and unico concert of Chris REa since never it has done it in Spain I travel specifically from Barcelona to see it, go with my woman, I am 50 years old and I follow to him from year 1980 I have a restaurant in Barcelona and all the music by the nights is of Chris, "Heaven" Gone Fishing "Stop" And You My Love "Nothing By The SEa"Sail Away" Sandwriting "Summer Love" etc [/b]

Re: Chris in Bournemouth 9th April

Post by Guest »

ANGEL BARCELONA wrote:[ Is my first one and unico concert of Chris REa since never it has done it in Spain I travel specifically from Barcelona to see it, go with my woman, I am 50 years old and I follow to him from year 1980 I have a restaurant in Barcelona and all the music by the nights is of Chris, "Heaven" Gone Fishing "Stop" And You My Love "Nothing By The SEa"Sail Away" Sandwriting "Summer Love" etc [/b]
Hi Angel.
This is Leo, aged 43, from Italy.
Please tell me how your restaurant is named; I will come and meet you one day (Chris' music is like a magic pipe sound...), I like so much the idea of eating something typically spanish with Chris Rea on the air...
Great, great hellos and ...
DON'T GIVE UP BEFORE THE MIRACLE HAPPENS
ANGEL BARCELONA

My restaurant is called "La Lluna" (in they catalan) La Luna(in Spanish)"The Moon" in english, is small but cosy, with little light, and good music, specially dedicated to pairs that they want to pass pleasant veiled with a good musica of Chris Rea
gjvg
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

visit Barcelona

Post by gjvg »

ANGEL BARCELONA wrote:My restaurant is called "La Lluna" (in they catalan) La Luna(in Spanish)"The Moon" in english, is small but cosy, with little light, and good music, specially dedicated to pairs that they want to pass pleasant veiled with a good musica of Chris Rea
Hi,

Is it the restaurant on Carreró St. Bonaventura? :?:
The last week from May my wife and I will stay for a short vacation in Barcelona.
We will stay in a hotel on Carrer Junta de Comerc.
Is it far from your restaurant?
We'll visit you and hear from you if you enjoyed the concert in England.
We'll visit the concert on 22/3 in Amsterdam.

Maybe we'll see each other :D
ANGEL BARCELONA

Stays in a very centric hotel in Barcelona, next to the emblematics "Ramblas" that not to let take a walk to any hour of the day. My restaurant this enough far from the hotel, this in Hospitalet but of facil to arrive (L1 Underground direction Feixa Llarga, station Rambla Justo Oliveras)