The man The voice The guitar

Chris in Moscow (28.02.2008)

Here you can read the latest tour news and reviews
Andrey
Translator
Translator

Chris in Moscow (28.02.2008)

Post by Andrey »

Yea !!! I saw that yesterday.... Chris was in a very good mood. He was dancing, sometimes even jumping, and talking to the public (though not many understood what he was about when he said... "You may say, that I'm too old, but I never too old to dance !!!" (because he is ONLY 57) :D ) The new songs seem to me too simple in comparison with his wide famous hits, but they are still nice. I noticed that he didn't write them based on "12-bar blues" (except one or two I heard).Instead Chris added circle of fifths to many his new songs (I've remembered the only - "Russian roulette" :D , but there were much more of them, written in that style...) The concert hall was full(about 8000 seats)!!! And the public was very, very hot ! So I hope to see him again next year here, in Russia or may be even this year somewhere in Europe. By the way, does anybody know where did he move from his "Sol Mill"...?
Last edited by Andrey on 02 Mar 2008, 00:28, edited 2 times in total.
Chris is right ! Now the world is on the road to hell...
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Re: Chris in Moscow (28.02.2008)

Post by Chris »

Thank you Andrey so much for your review. I'm glad you've enjoyed the gig as a guitar player so you could detect the change in Chris' style. Up there, under "photos", someone posted a set of beautiful pictures from the Moscow concert. They are great!
Take care,
Chris