The man The voice The guitar

Rea plays festival in Italy, July 15!!!!!!

Here you can read the latest tour news and reviews
Post Reply
Müfo
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan
Posts: 59
Joined: 12 Feb 2006, 21:13

Rea plays festival in Italy, July 15!!!!!!

Post by Müfo » 27 Apr 2007, 10:20

Sorry for the delay, but here`s the link for the festival where chris plays this summer: http://www.pistoiablues.com, go to programma and then domenica 15 luglio! Can`t wait for July!!

User avatar
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted
Posts: 577
Joined: 11 Sep 2006, 21:58
Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
contact:

Post by andrew fischer » 27 Apr 2007, 14:55

Thanks a lot, indeed Chris is in the list of those who're going to take part(very many very good musicians!).

The right link is http://www.pistoiablues.com/index.php
My VK fan page of Chris Rea: http://vk.com/chris_rea

Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted
Posts: 559
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 19:04
Location: Finland

Re: Rea plays festival in Italy, July 15!!!!!!

Post by Mr_Blues » 30 Apr 2007, 08:50

M�fo wrote:Sorry for the delay, but here`s the link for the festival where chris plays this summer: http://www.pistoiablues.com, go to programma and then domenica 15 luglio! Can`t wait for July!!
[EDIT: Please don't use this word], here´s a blues festival I would like to go this year :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)

Bruphie
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan
Posts: 10
Joined: 21 Oct 2006, 13:35

Post by Bruphie » 01 May 2007, 10:49

[EDIT: Please don't use this word], my holidays are in august this year.... do you think there's a chance in hell that anything would be recorded ?

User avatar
ronald
super REA-fan
super REA-fan
Posts: 131
Joined: 19 Feb 2005, 15:08
Location: Delft, Netherlands
contact:

Post by ronald » 16 May 2007, 22:28

That would be nice :wink: Although i don't think i can make it there due to the expenses and the holidays at my work. :( Tickets are available and not too expensive, about €40,-
My Chris Rea page: http://www.chrisrea.biz

Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic
Posts: 617
Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 09:48
Location: Poland

Post by Chris » 18 May 2007, 12:44

ronald wrote:That would be nice :wink: Although i don't think i can make it there due to the expenses and the holidays at my work. :( Tickets are available and not too expensive, about €40,-
--------

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I'm afraid Chris Rea is no longer listed as participating artist at this Italian festival.
Unless...I got it wrong...., go to "programma" then to "domenica" (Sunday, July 15)....and you won't see Chris being listed.
Take care,
Chris :cry:

Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted
Posts: 559
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 19:04
Location: Finland

Post by Mr_Blues » 19 May 2007, 22:10

Chris wrote:
ronald wrote:That would be nice :wink: Although i don't think i can make it there due to the expenses and the holidays at my work. :( Tickets are available and not too expensive, about €40,-
--------

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I'm afraid Chris Rea is no longer listed as participating artist at this Italian festival.
Unless...I got it wrong...., go to "programma" then to "domenica" (Sunday, July 15)....and you won't see Chris being listed.
Take care,
Chris :cry:
[EDIT: Please don't use this word] indeed, why it´s been cancelled??? Or was it even ever agreed to happen??
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)

User avatar
rugge78
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan
Posts: 9
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 15:01
Location: Italy
contact:

Re: Rea plays festival in Italy, July 15!!!!!!

Post by rugge78 » 04 Jun 2007, 15:19

I heard about this news one month ago. If you make a search on the web ad "Chirs rea Pistoia blues" maybe you'll have good results but as stated form the other friends the official site doesn't mention it. I think would be more useful if you contact tour agency. I think it is D'ALESSANDRO & GALLI.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

 

cron