Zel

Chris's family pic

Post by Zel »

Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Chris's family pic

Post by Bart »

Zel wrote:http://zeldor1.chat.ru/chris_josephine.jpg take it, and enjoy :)
Do you have these pictures whithout the names writen on them, or even in a better quality ?? PLease let me know where you got these pictures from !!

Thanks in advance !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)

Post by Guest »

WOW! Chris's wife and daughter are beautiful! Great looking family! Thanks so much for the pix!!!
marcolino
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by marcolino »

It seems to me that Josephine is a little bit too old... The photo seems to have been taken at "The road to hell" times, maybe a few years later (though I didn't remember he had blonde hairs at that time). Beeing Josephine born in 1983, the girl in the photo should look younger...

Bye
Marcolino
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

marcolino wrote:It seems to me that Josephine is a little bit too old... The photo seems to have been taken at "The road to hell" times, maybe a few years later (though I didn't remember he had blonde hairs at that time). Beeing Josephine born in 1983, the girl in the photo should look younger...

Bye
Chris had more weight during Road to hell era and few years later he looked different than in this picture. Feel free to check his picture from Best Of album (1994). And I think he looks older in this picture. I´m sure it´s from 2000-2002. No matter if there was different kind of hair style in some pictures, that can be changed any time.

And I think I recall Chris had that blue shirt with light stripes on Dancing down stony road dvd (concert footage from Koln??)???
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Chris's family pic

Post by Zgred »

WOW!!! Thanks Zel!! Man, I see them FIRST time..... not only in the music the Man has a good taste :D

:smt023
Bart wrote:Do you have these pictures whithout the names writen on them, or even in a better quality ??
Bart, you'll remove those writings with any paintbrush-type crap :D
John

Pics

Post by John »

Its definately Josephine - She attended the Blue Jukebox Birmingham show last year. She sat in the row by me and my wife, looked like she was with a group of friends. They were all laughing and teasing her when Chris sang Josephine!

Also, where I used to work, in the late 90's, Chris's wife (Joan), Jospehine and Julia were all customers (not saying where for confidentiality reasons) and they used to pop in now and again - they were all really lovely people and very friendly.

Yes, it's is her on the pic.
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Pics

Post by Zgred »

Whoa, look, Mr. Knowles visited us here :D :smt025 ;) isn't he the nice one ;) :D :smt026
jwanzong
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by jwanzong »

Zgred wrote:Whoa, look, Mr. Knowles visited us here :D :smt025 ;) isn't he the nice one ;) :D :smt026
Where do you see John Knowles visit?
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

jwanzong wrote:Where do you see John Knowles visit?
#-o
Have you lost your sense of humour?
musicalride
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by musicalride »

Wonderfull picture! :smt023
Makes me a bit jealous though....
Wish it was me with him...
But anyway I wish him all the best with his wife and familly.
All I want is the man to be happy.
bLuEsMaN
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by bLuEsMaN »

amazing photo. thanks