The man The voice The guitar

Still so far to go art work/album info

BLUEHOOD71
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Still so far to go art work/album info

Post by BLUEHOOD71 »

After waiting what seemed an eternity I finally recieved my CD. I put it on my PC so I could transfer the cds to my PDA but the album came up as unknown!!! no art work or cd info! Is it just me if so anyone any idea how I get around this?
Tina3
Support
Support

Re: Still so far to go art work/album info

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Bluehood 71 :)
BLUEHOOD71 wrote:I put it on my PC so I could transfer the cds to my PDA but the album came up as unknown!!! no art work or cd info! Is it just me if so anyone any idea how I get around this?
I had this problem too so I manually wrote in the names of the different songs and then cut and paste a picture I found on the net of the artwork.I was using i tunes but I don't know what PDA device you have and if this would work for you.
Tina :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Hi Tina and Blue,

I don't know that you can transfer these cds straight to pdas and iphones, etc. But if you do it through iTunes it should recognize the content, then transfer it.

My copy showed up fine on iTunes, except for "It's All Game"...!... :lol: :lol: :lol:
which I manually changed to "It's All Gone".

Lily
flip12
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by flip12 »

I was in the shop today to buy the new album................... but it isn't available ( not yet ) in Belgium :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Jim M
Support
Support

Post by Jim M »

Hi Flip 12
I ordered mine from HMV.com (thanks to Tina for pointing this out) as it was far cheaper than the retail store price.By the way we are spoiled here in Vcr. as most new releases sell for aroung $13 -$16 Cdn. dollars (not that Chris Rea is ever available here) and when I was in London & Amsterdam I noticed the new deluxe CD was going to be 25.99 euros or pounds (it was not released yet when i was there).
Jim
Nothings Happening By The Sea
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Jim M wrote:By the way we are spoiled here in Vcr. as most new releases sell for aroung $13 -$16 Cdn. dollars (not that Chris Rea is ever available here) and when I was in London & Amsterdam I noticed the new deluxe CD was going to be 25.99 euros or pounds (it was not released yet when i was there).
Jim
Yes Jim, but we pay a whole lot more for shipping !!!

Lily
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Hi all,
Just for the record. The new album isn't yet available in stores here, in Poland, either. I was told the release date would be Nov. 6. I went to several multimedia stores to inquire.
Best regards to you,
Chris
flip12
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by flip12 »

Thanks to Chris( from Poland) to write that, so I must be patient, but I can't i am inpatient i want to listen it now today