- Posts: 687
- Joined: 14 May 2006, 15:32
alan1958 wrote:been really busy & i've just got out the habit of posting ....but that will change !!
keep in touch
Great to see you back and you keep in touch too
Pick up the pieces and start again.
- Posts: 516
- Joined: 08 Aug 2007, 22:12
- Location: Crescent Beach /British Columbia / Canada
I'd like to add my congratulations and thanks to Bart.
How strange and fitting your 5th anv. is the same day as a new tour !
Nothings Happening By The Sea
ace of hearts
- Posts: 297
- Joined: 23 Sep 2005, 19:57
- Location: Hull, UK
Congratulations on some good work bart, and a BIG Thank You from myself and all Chris Rea fans !!
could this be true, could this be me..
- Posts: 685
- Joined: 25 Jan 2005, 19:45
- Location: Maastricht; The Netherlands
I want to thank you all for your congratulations and your support during (part of) the last 5 years!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest