The man The voice The guitar

Tour report from Amsterdam and Dortmund

Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Tour report from Amsterdam and Dortmund

Post by Bart »

I have added my own review of the Amsterdam and Dortmund concerts I have attended here. Also I want to bring to your attention once again Paul Casey, who is support act and joins Chris as band member during this tour. This was for me the first time I saw him live and he is really good! Be sure to check out his new album "Scrapbook" on his website!

REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Steph
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Re: Tour report from Amsterdam and Dortmund

Post by Steph »

Bart wrote:I have added my own review of the Amsterdam and Dortmund concerts I have attended here. Also I want to bring to your attention once again Paul Casey, who is support act and joins Chris as band member during this tour. This was for me the first time I saw him live and he is really good! Be sure to check out his new album "Scrapbook" on his website!

Great report.... And Bart I had the same problems finding a parking space in Dortmund, very bad provided with road signs or informations to find the spaces, also that they hav so many.... landed on the football parking space with hundreds of sokkerfans......
And I also fell in love with Paul and tried to sing as loud as I can "i do" - but I think it was difficult for some older fans , cause there English is not that great. But was surpriced that also my father tried to sing along. Now have to see to get Paul´Album from his website..... Fantastc sound

About my worries to never see him again I found that on the German Chris Rea website:

2010 sees Chris returning to the live arena as he hits the road, embarking on a European tour starting in Leipzig on January 1st taking in stops in Budapest, Moscow, Paris and Amsterdam before hitting UK shores in May culminating in a closing night in Belfast on May 5th 2010.
A new studio album will be released in June 2010 and Chris will also debut his long awaited autobiography – The Road To Hell & Back Again

So did you know something... New Album and also another tour in the future... may where we can also meet in person...or do I have to spend all my money to see him "for the last time" in Ireland ;-)

P.S. As fas as I am kind of new ... I just told all my friends to give me to my birthday in 15 days to give me all the Albums I don´t have till now.....