The man The voice The guitar

Tickets for a UK concert

Susan
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Tickets for a UK concert

Post by Susan »

Hi, Bart. I'm hoping to get tickets for Chris's concert at the Plymouth Pavilions in the UK on April 4. My husband and I would plan our trip to the UK around the concert. I've been researching online how to get the best seats that will be available. From what I can see, presale tickets are for fan club members, etc. Is that correct? Do I need to do something special to get presale tickets? I'll stay up all night here in the US, if I have to, to get on either the Ticketmaster site or the Live Nation site.
Last edited by Bart on 15 Jun 2011, 08:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved your post to a more appropriate forum.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Tickets for a UK concert

Post by Bart »

Hello Susan;

I am afraid I can't help you... I am waiting for tickets myself for a concert in the Nethelands, Germany, Belgium, etc.
You could have a look at Livenation or at the site of Rhino (they should have a presale starting in half an hour). Good luck!!!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
davidgsmith
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by davidgsmith »

Hi Bart, just bought my tickets through Rhino and was disappointed that I the closest I could get was half way back!! I cannot believe that at 0905 all the seats in front of me have gone?? Maybe Rhino don't have the best seats?
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Hello David;

I have asked this question at Rhino, I hope to hear from them soon!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
tony
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by tony »

Hi all, I have just spent nearly 3 hours on that rubbish site for the tickets and was still waiting in the queue, have given up now, will go onto Livenation tomorrow, logged on there at 9, and only thing that changed was to say i am now in the queue and that was just before 10 o clock !!!!, never tried to go onto any other site so to keep in the queue, why did that not even give a phone number to ring. I'll order the T Shirt dvd/cd from rhino though but god surley something should be done about making it a bit easier to get tickets, its not that i dont know how to use the computer as i work for a large computer company. Anyway must stop moaning and try and do some work today.

Good luck everyone with getting your tickets

Glad you site is a proper one Bart and very informative

Tony :(
Strickley
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Strickley »

Sites that offer "pre-sale tickets" haven't necessarily been allocated all the seats. They may just have one section.I have looked on Rhino and O2 Priority and both have very poor seats. So I will look at Live Nation pre-sale tomorrow (for the 2010 tour I got good seats there), or on the general Ticketmaster on Friday.
Peter S...
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by Peter S... »

I did not try Rhino for tickets, pre registered with Livenation, received an e-mail to say go online, did so and got the tickets i was after.

Peter S...
Between the eyes of love I call your name
Behind the guarded walls I used to go
Upon a summer wind there's a certain melody
Takes me back to the place that I know
Down on the beach
Susan
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Susan »

I got onto the Rhino site as soon as I found out about it on Wednesday...13 hours after it became available. I was able to get two seats in Row E for the Plymouth concert. When I compared those seats to the actual seating chart for the Plymouth Pavilions venue, they seem to be pretty good...I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'm just thrilled to finally be able to go to one of Chris' concerts. I know it'll be one of the greatest experiences of my life. My husband and I have never been to the UK (home of my ancesters)....actually we've really never been anywhere. This will be our first trip abroad. We'll plan our two week trip to England, Wales and Scotland around the concert on April 4. So I'm pretty excited.
elangelo
REAddict
REAddict

Post by elangelo »

Wow, that sounds great, good luck! :D
Don't cry, baby don't cry
The worst is gone....
HiredGun
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by HiredGun »

Hi,

Just ordered my tickets for the Antwerp show. Third row center seats. Went pretty smoothly. Had to wait 20 minutes on the phone.

Grtz
"The eyes take on a certain gaze
And leave behind the springtime days
Go looking for the summer..."
Crusoe
starter REA-fan
starter REA-fan

Post by Crusoe »

Hi : I just managed today to buy 2 " Front Row" tickets ..cant get closer :-) for the London concert through Viagogo

They still have a few on the 2nd Row.

Good luck Everybody
There's nothing to fear
Nothing to fear
davidgsmith
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by davidgsmith »

Well after a breakdown in communication, I have bought 4 tickets for Harrogate and my friend who I am going with also bout 4 tickets at the same time. So I will have 4 spare tickets soon, they are in Block A
davidgsmith
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by davidgsmith »

I have just one ticket left for Harrogate, in Front Block
ace of hearts
REAddict
REAddict

Post by ace of hearts »

Hi David, sorry don't need the ticket, but I am also going to that concert, Block G row A :D
Have a great night.
could this be true, could this be me..