The man The voice The guitar

What´s going on ???

News about this site and forum
Post Reply
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted
Posts: 559
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 19:04
Location: Finland

What´s going on ???

Post by Mr_Blues » 10 Oct 2009, 09:03

This website is down or not functioning right every other day, what´s going on?
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)

User avatar
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 685
Joined: 25 Jan 2005, 19:45
Location: Maastricht; The Netherlands
contact:

Re: What´s going on ???

Post by Bart » 10 Oct 2009, 19:23

Hello MrBleus. I am having problems with the site, and I am working hard on it the whole weekend :( . I hope to have it fixed soon. Could you please tell me what errors you see? Thanks!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)

Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted
Posts: 559
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 19:04
Location: Finland

Re: What´s going on ???

Post by Mr_Blues » 11 Oct 2009, 06:59

Bart wrote:Hello MrBleus. I am having problems with the site, and I am working hard on it the whole weekend :( . I hope to have it fixed soon. Could you please tell me what errors you see? Thanks!
Hi. At the moment site is ok, and can´t remember what the errors were.
If they come up again I let you know.
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)

Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic
Posts: 617
Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 09:48
Location: Poland

Re: What´s going on ???

Post by Chris » 11 Oct 2009, 08:24

Hi Bart, if I may...
About two days ago (or was it Thursday?) when I tried to enter the site the text would "run away", the background disappeared and the columns all lined up to the left of the screen.
In the afternoon everything returned to 'normal' it seemed.
Take care,
Chris

Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted
Posts: 559
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 19:04
Location: Finland

Re: What´s going on ???

Post by Mr_Blues » 01 Jan 2011, 14:55

Think I haven´t seen Bart posting things over here since don´t know when....
Where are you Bart & anything new coming on (besides of the seasonal background pictures)?

Happy new year everyone !
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)

User avatar
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 685
Joined: 25 Jan 2005, 19:45
Location: Maastricht; The Netherlands
contact:

Re: What´s going on ???

Post by Bart » 01 Jan 2011, 18:50

Best new year whishes to everyone!
Mr_Blues wrote:Think I haven´t seen Bart posting things over here since don´t know when....
Where are you Bart & anything new coming on (besides of the seasonal background pictures)?
Indeed; I haven't posted in quite a while. I haven't had any news at all regrettably and all my available time was consumed by trying to block off the spammers who are always around; and some maintenance here and there…

As always, hoping for some news to put on the site, best wishes, Bart (and Shéba of course).
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)

Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted
Posts: 559
Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 19:04
Location: Finland

Re: What´s going on ???

Post by Mr_Blues » 02 Jan 2011, 14:20

Bart wrote:Best new year whishes to everyone!
Mr_Blues wrote:Think I haven´t seen Bart posting things over here since don´t know when....
Where are you Bart & anything new coming on (besides of the seasonal background pictures)?
Indeed; I haven't posted in quite a while. I haven't had any news at all regrettably and all my available time was consumed by trying to block off the spammers who are always around; and some maintenance here and there…

As always, hoping for some news to put on the site, best wishes, Bart (and Shéba of course).
Well, thanks for posting now :)

Looking For The Su....News :D
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest