The man The voice The guitar

Hello from England

News about this site and forum
John

Hello from England

Post by John » 06 Nov 2005, 21:12

Greetings from England.

My name is John and I am a fairly recent addition to your website.

I though I would take the opportunity to introduce myself to you having just visited the netherlands last week.

I have been a fan of Chris Rea since the road to hell release and have seen Chris live 3 times, on the bannana skin tour,stony road and last year at Bournemouth.

I was interested to read Barts note on his experiences at the donkersloot gallery.I myself had the opportunity of spending a few hours with Chris which was a great day.

I took the flight out from England on the off chance that I would have a hope of meeting up with the man himself and it paid off.

If you would like to know more about the day drop me a line.

Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Hello from England

Post by Bart » 06 Nov 2005, 21:20

John wrote:Greetings from England.

My name is John and I am a fairly recent addition to your website.

I though I would take the opportunity to introduce myself to you having just visited the netherlands last week.

I have been a fan of Chris Rea since the road to hell release and have seen Chris live 3 times, on the bannana skin tour,stony road and last year at Bournemouth.

I was interested to read Barts note on his experiences at the donkersloot gallery.I myself had the opportunity of spending a few hours with Chris which was a great day.

I took the flight out from England on the off chance that I would have a hope of meeting up with the man himself and it paid off.

If you would like to know more about the day drop me a line.
Hello John...

welcome to the forum !!
If you want to chat with other fans, please register to the forum and use the "chat" button. We are online almostbevery day ! I would love to read your review from monday !! And how you got to have a few hours !! I just had 30 seconds !!

What did you do, please let us all know !!

Hope to hear from you soon !!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)

Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

time with Chris

Post by Zgred » 07 Nov 2005, 12:07

See, Bart... there are (recently showing up?) people that do not make big websites, dig for a latest news, and answer 50 mails a day, but they get a day (!) with Chris. Maybe the answer is - do nothing, and you'll spend some hours with the Man. :roll::D;)