The man The voice The guitar

... new layout (v.8.0)

News about this site and forum
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: ... new layout (v.8.0)

Post by Zgred »

Bart there are some links missing under The Guitar -> Studio Miraval and Chart success leads to main page, Discography leads to Blue Guitars only.
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Someone ;) is going to not like it. I have finally found the discography page but it's totally ruined. Topics (Audio, Video, albums) are open, there is also "welcome to the discography..." overlaying the header... each item also is corrupted.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Zgred wrote:Someone ;) is going to not like it. I have finally found the discography page but it's totally ruined. Topics (Audio, Video, albums) are open, there is also "welcome to the discography..." overlaying the header... each item also is corrupted.
Yes, I know .... Sorry !! :( :( :( I have rushed to make at least the blue guitars page work again; all the other pages have to be re-writen (therefor, also the tutorial I send to some members will be changed a bit ...). I thought I had everything teste (the pages, the forum... but NOT the discography ... :( :( )

Well, I'll try to work on it as soon as I can ...
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

I hope I'll have a bit of free time now, so you may try to instruct me what is needed to be done, if you think I can do it. However should I start the disc. completion or not?
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Bart wrote:
Zgred wrote:Someone ;) is going to not like it. I have finally found the discography page but it's totally ruined. Topics (Audio, Video, albums) are open, there is also "welcome to the discography..." overlaying the header... each item also is corrupted.
Yes, I know .... Sorry !! :( :( :( I have rushed to make at least the blue guitars page work again; all the other pages have to be re-writen (therefor, also the tutorial I send to some members will be changed a bit ...). I thought I had everything teste (the pages, the forum... but NOT the discography ... :( :( )

Well, I'll try to work on it as soon as I can ...
Hey guys, if you got much to do and too little time, please let me know, I can help too :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Now I see some options in menu are refined. This new discography interface - Bart! It's excellent!!! Don't touch anything there!!!! :D