King of the Beach LP on vinyl?!

All topics concerning Chris' discography
andrew fischer
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

King of the Beach LP on vinyl?!

Post by andrew fischer »

Hello everyone here!

Lately in one local music store that deals with rarities and collectors' items I came across God's Great Banana Skin vinyl LP. I thought it was not released on vinyl coz' I had never seen it elsewhere and coz' by that time vinyl releases have become oh too rare as they were replaced by CDs. As Espresso Logic vinyl LP and vinyl single, it turned out to be German only release, and I suppose there were no more than about 5-7 thousand copies. I certainly bought it, though it costed me a large sum - about 60 euros, but you know it does not matter for a mad audiophile collector.

But what amazed me most was that the shop assistant said that there is one more "phanthom" vinyl - King of the Beach! There were two vilyl singles released in 1999-2000 - Your Love's Settin' Me Free and All Summer Long, why not vinyl LP I decided? but I found not a single fleeting glimpse of information anywhere...

Does anybody know something about it? Especially fans from Germany and Holland, where the rarest Chris's pressings come from.

May your shadow never grow less,
&ru
My VK fan page for Chris Rea in Russian: http://vk.com/chris_rea