The man The voice The guitar

Chris Rea music video

All topics concerning Chris' discography
Brentford Rex

Chris Rea music video

Post by Brentford Rex »

Hi,
Would anyone be able to help me locate a music video made by Chris back ages ago. It had a certain hypnotic aura to it and had Chris sawing a guitar in half while a succession of strange people (ballet dancer, clown etc) danced by him.

My e-mail is rexdarby2003@yahoo.co.uk

I want to either buy it (preferably in CD format rather than VHS) or download it.

Here's hoping
Rex
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: Chris Rea music video

Post by Mr_Blues »

Brentford Rex wrote:Hi,
Would anyone be able to help me locate a music video made by Chris back ages ago. It had a certain hypnotic aura to it and had Chris sawing a guitar in half while a succession of strange people (ballet dancer, clown etc) danced by him.

I want to either buy it (preferably in CD format rather than VHS) or download it.

Here's hoping
Rex
Hello, I believe that video can be found on this site:

http://www.geocities.jp/sunnypride2000/movie.html

it´s japanese but you can change the videos from the numbers at bottom of the page so it´s no problem. Maybe this will help you.

The better quality video might be bit of hard to find I´m afraid.
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
leila.wilson
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by leila.wilson »

Mr_Blues wrote:

Here's hoping
Rex
Hello, I believe that video can be found on this site:

http://www.geocities.jp/sunnypride2000/movie.html

it´s japanese but you can change the videos from the numbers at bottom of the page so it´s no problem. Maybe this will help you.

The better quality video might be bit of hard to find I´m afraid.
Hi Rex,
I saw your mail here just after I had mailed you from MSN today. Have you had anymore success yet? I have this feeling it is from "Auberge" but could be wrong of course. Good luck!!! Leila
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Here's hoping
Rex
Hello Rex, welcome to the forum (perhaps you want to join the forum, it's free!)

The scene you describe is indeed from the Auberge video. I have it on DVD, but it is also available on the official promo video "Best of Chris Rea"
Regretably it is to large to upload it ...

Good luck !
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)