The man The voice The guitar

New Avatars Please

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

New Avatars Please

Post by lilybee »

Hi Bart, can you please add more avatar choices ? There are so many pix out there that I like, for instance, Cool & Jazzy's avatar is nice, http://www.chrisrea.nl/community/member ... file&u=474

Thanks!

Lily B.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: New Avatars Please

Post by Bart »

lilybee wrote:Hi Bart, can you please add more avatar choices ? There are so many pix out there that I like, for instance, Cool & Jazzy's avatar is nice, http://www.chrisrea.nl/community/member ... file&u=474

Thanks!

Lily B.
Hello Lily;

You could - just like Cool & Jazzy link to your self-created avatar. You can lpace this on a free image host and use it as your own avatar. If you have one or more avatar(s) you want to share with other members, please mail them to me then I'll upload them! At this moment I don't have the time to create some new ones myself... sorry!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

You could - just like Cool & Jazzy link to your self-created avatar. You can lpace this on a free image host and use it as your own avatar.
Hi Bart, I don't know how to do that, so I sent you 30 Chris Rea avatars (that I hope you can use) to your e-mail.

Thanks!

Lily B.
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Bart, I also sent you avatars from CR albums :D

Lily B.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

lilybee wrote:
You could - just like Cool & Jazzy link to your self-created avatar. You can lpace this on a free image host and use it as your own avatar.
Hi Bart, I don't know how to do that, so I sent you 30 Chris Rea avatars (that I hope you can use) to your e-mail.

Thanks!

Lily B.
Hello Lily,

Thanks, I have added the avatars you send to the site!!
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)