The man The voice The guitar

Suggestions.... :-)

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Suggestions.... :-)

Post by lilybee »

Ooooohhhh, Bart's probably going to hate me for this one, but I'm just trying to keep it going until the next Chris Rea tour ... :lol: Here are my suggestions:

• I would like to see a BIO page for Chris Rea on this site, with pix and all.
(Bart. I can do this for you!, just tell me what you need)

• Links from songs to albums where they belong, on the Lyrics page.
(Thom's idea. and he's right, we can all contribute a little with some copy)

• Bring the CHAT Back!!!! :D

• AN ENGLISH PAGE FOR THE PAYPAL LINK SO WE CAN ALL DONATE TO BART'S HARD WORK AND KEEP THE SITE RUNNING FOR A LONG TIME, AND NOT LET IT DIE LIKE ALL THE OTHER CHRIS REA SITES OUT THERE.

Thank you people.... 8)

Lily
Tina3
Support
Support

Re: Suggestions.... :-)

Post by Tina3 »

That's a long list Lily :) Poor Bart we never give him any peace :lol: [quote="lilybee"

AN ENGLISH PAGE FOR THE PAYPAL LINK SO WE CAN ALL DONATE TO BART'S HARD WORK AND KEEP THE SITE RUNNING FOR A LONG TIME,[/quote]

There is a way to donate if you use your own Paypal account.You don't have to use Bart's account that's on here.
lilybee wrote:, AND NOT LET IT DIE LIKE ALL THE OTHER CHRIS REA SITES OUT THERE.
Lily this site will not die and do you know why I think why.... cause it's run by someone who does it cause he loves Chris Rea unlike the others who run it just for the money :) :) Talk soon
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Suggestions.... :-)

Post by Bart »

lilybee wrote:Ooooohhhh, Bart's probably going to hate me for this one, but I'm just trying to keep it going until the next Chris Rea tour ...
Hahaha ... No, I won't! It is great to see such involved members!! Thanks for your wonderfull ideas; I want to encourage everybody to send me theirs... There is just one BIG "proble"... as you may have guesed it is time... If I put someting online I want it to "look and feel" exacly the way I intend it to. Not being a progfesional webmaster (it's just an "out-of-control" hobby) every addition takes loads of time :( :( So please have patience and stick with me for the time it takes... eventuelly it will be added...
lilybee wrote: • I would like to see a BIO page for Chris Rea on this site, with pix and all.
(Bart. I can do this for you!, just tell me what you need)
Working on it as we speak!
lilybee wrote: • Links from songs to albums where they belong, on the Lyrics page.
(Thom's idea. and he's right, we can all contribute a little with some copy)
The whole lyrics database is prepared for this addition and the database for the discography items (albums, etc) is ready. Now I have to create the pages and fill the data. This might tike a lot of time to complete, but again "I'm working on it..."

lilybee wrote: • Bring the CHAT Back!!!! :D
Can't find the problem, so I guess I'll have to take it from scratch some time...
lilybee wrote: • AN ENGLISH PAGE FOR THE PAYPAL LINK SO WE CAN ALL DONATE TO BART'S HARD WORK AND KEEP THE SITE RUNNING FOR A LONG TIME, AND NOT LET IT DIE LIKE ALL THE OTHER CHRIS REA SITES OUT THERE.
I cannot seem to get an english page, as I have a dutch paypal acount, but I will send them a message asking how to do this. If anyone wants to, (s)he can donate using paypal and the address webmaster@chrisrea.nl . You can support this site as well by clicking on those nice "messages" at the left of the homepage and at the bottom of every page :? :? and by buying your stuff at amazon using the link at this site...
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)