The man The voice The guitar

www.chrisrea.nl & Mozilla Firefox 1.07

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

www.chrisrea.nl & Mozilla Firefox 1.07

Post by Mr_Blues »

Hello Bart!

It seems that this site doesn´t work with Mozilla Firefox (1.07) internet browser?? Do you have any plans to make it work with it as well?? I am, and I´m sure there is plenty of others as well who are using Firefox which would like to view your site with it. At the moment I use IE Explorer only when I want to visit http://www.chrisrea.nl and I would like to use only Firefox. IE has its problems with security and that way I wouldn´t like to use it at all. Thanks :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by 1981 »

I have the same problem. I'm a 100% pure Mozilla Firefox user, but for the best Chris Rea site on the net I'll need to use the Internet Explorer.
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

IE

Post by Zgred »

Hey, what the hell. Internet Explorer is very nice tool to browse the world from your computer.
And vice versa! :P
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Re: IE

Post by Mr_Blues »

Zgred wrote:Hey, what the hell. Internet Explorer is very nice tool to browse the world from your computer.
And vice versa! :P
Well, I´m sorry buddy, but these low life creeps who design virus, or makes your computer vulnerable other ways etc. are many times aiming that only to IE. And that´s because it´s product of Microsoft.
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: www.chrisrea.nl & Mozilla Firefox 1.07

Post by Bart »

Mr_Blues wrote:Hello Bart!

It seems that this site doesn´t work with Mozilla Firefox (1.07) internet browser?? Do you have any plans to make it work with it as well?? I am, and I´m sure there is plenty of others as well who are using Firefox which would like to view your site with it. At the moment I use IE Explorer only when I want to visit http://www.chrisrea.nl and I would like to use only Firefox. IE has its problems with security and that way I wouldn´t like to use it at all. Thanks :)

Hello all firefox users ...

As you may have seen I have created a new layout; and it is now tested in firefox (I have firefox 1.0.7. on my computer) and it should work now. If you still find a page that doesn;t work on firefox, please let me know. Also I am looking for someone who can test the site on an Apple computer. If you have one, please let me know it the site does, or does not work !
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)

Post by Guest »

Ehh...yesterday I tried logging onto the forum at home using Firefox (dont remember which version) and I couldnt write my username an password.

On the correspondent fields stood the default "username" and ******** and when I clicked them, nothing happened, I simply wasnt able to write on the fields.

Can you couble check this one as well, I will try to remember to send you the FireFox version that Im using. Thanks already Bart.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Anonymous wrote:Ehh...yesterday I tried logging onto the forum at home using Firefox (dont remember which version) and I couldnt write my username an password.

On the correspondent fields stood the default "username" and ******** and when I clicked them, nothing happened, I simply wasnt able to write on the fields.

Can you couble check this one as well, I will try to remember to send you the FireFox version that Im using. Thanks already Bart.
Hello;

I think I have finally solved the "Firefox-problem". At my computer it is working correct now, and I hope it does so at yours ... Please let me know (in this topic or by mail) if you still find errors
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hi Bart,
i've an Appel PC with Safari Browser. I had a (very small) problem with the start page, i couldn't move down and up the News and Forum Part on there. But now since you found the problem yesterday, it works fantastic, like the rest of the side :-)
Wish you and all 'friends' here on this site a great day!
Screw you and your deep-blue-sea.

Bart wrote:
Mr_Blues wrote:Hello Bart!

Hello all firefox users ...

As you may have seen I have created a new layout; and it is now tested in firefox (I have firefox 1.0.7. on my computer) and it should work now. If you still find a page that doesn;t work on firefox, please let me know. Also I am looking for someone who can test the site on an Apple computer. If you have one, please let me know it the site does, or does not work !
Roadie
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by Roadie »

Ok, Bart. I will try it later on on my home PC and let u know how it all goes. Thanks for your efforts, theyre well appreciated!
No-one knows that black dog better than I...
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re:

Post by Bart »

Roadie wrote:Ok, Bart. I will try it later on on my home PC and let u know how it all goes. Thanks for your efforts, theyre well appreciated!

... I was just wondering of anybody still has problems with visiting the site with Firefox or other browsers ?!?
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

I use Firefox on my MAc too, but I view this site with Safari. Sometimes I cannot see the pictures posted on the threads.

Lily :D
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

I also mentioned this before, I cannot navigate this site using Safari on my iPhone, the CCS links don't work properly. (It may be an iPhone issue, I don't know)

Lily 8)
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

lilybee wrote:I also mentioned this before, I cannot navigate this site using Safari on my iPhone, the CCS links don't work properly. (It may be an iPhone issue, I don't know)

Lily 8)
Could you perhaps send me a mail (webmaster@chrisrea.nl) with more details about this problem. And perhaps you have also a solution to it ?!?

Hear from you!
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

I'll get back with you tonight Bart, Got to get back to work now, lunch time is over :(

Lily
ronald
super REA-fan
super REA-fan

Post by ronald »

Ha, site works nicely in opera 9.25 8)
My Chris Rea page: http://www.chrisrea.biz