The man The voice The guitar

Scaled header

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Scaled header

Post by Zgred »

I see the picture at the upper left corner is stretched with the browser window, well it does not look fine when higher res. is used, I have 1600x1200 and it looks a little bad, maybe it should stay at 100%, also "Chris Rea" is affected a little...
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Scaled header

Post by Bart »

Zgred wrote:I see the picture at the upper left corner is stretched with the browser window, well it does not look fine when higher res. is used, I have 1600x1200 and it looks a little bad, maybe it should stay at 100%, also "Chris Rea" is affected a little...
Hello;

I have a res. of 1280x1024 and here it looks okay. Could you please make a screenshot and send it to me, so I can see the problem ? I have kept te resolution (and therefor the size) of that picture as small as possible, to save bandwith...
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

header

Post by Zgred »

You know? I'm just generating too many problems. Better alert you whenever I find something really annoying :D

Anyway you still haven't fixed Discography -> 1990 Auberge -> Special edition -> mixed lyrics bug.
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: header

Post by Bart »

Zgred wrote:You know? I'm just generating too many problems. Better alert you whenever I find something really annoying :D

Anyway you still haven't fixed Discography -> 1990 Auberge -> Special edition -> mixed lyrics bug.
No problem at all... I am very glad that you point problems to my attention. everything is working on my computer, but it seems it is not so great on other computers ... This has two reasons; first and most important, I am really not that handy with building websites, and two; I don;t have the time to fix the bugs. I try to put all my time in adding pages, so I just seem to run out of time when it comes to maintenance... SORRY !!

About the bug in Auberge, I have fixed it when you told me first time, but still haven't uploaded the right file again (the site, and aspecially the disco. has a very complex directory structure...)

So, please let all the errors comming, and please forgive me that I cannot fix them imidiatly or perhaps not even at all !!
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

problems

Post by Zgred »

Acknowledged! Only reporting from now.
Still I have my job, I remember, just give me a week more or two :roll:
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: problems

Post by Bart »

Zgred wrote:Acknowledged! Only reporting from now.
Still I have my job, I remember, just give me a week more or two :roll:
... I hope anybody will let me know when something is wrong with the site...

And please, please don;t look at it as a job ... You really don;t have to do anything... That's just the way I look at it. Although I try to work on the site at least a few hours a day, I never feel that I MUST do something (therefore the fixing of errors takes so long...) and you shouldn;t either !! If you like it, please work on it... but you don;t have to !!
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

Bart wrote: ... I hope anybody will let me know when something is wrong with the site...
We all know that this thing takes time, so don´t worry. One thing, there´s no song titles on older albums when I watch discography. Could you add those?? That might be important information to someone who doesn´t have taken the time to take them inside of head while listening ;)

If you don´t have time, let me have your passwords etc. and I´ll do it for you :D
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

Bart - it is just lack of my vocabulary. I see it as a job I WANT to do - and I'll try my best to!! Desire, wish, etc. I know I don't have to! Man, I would be proud to participate with this site!

Mr Blues - you are talking about the case I declared to take care of :D:?;)
If anyone wants to do this earlier, no problem, I just need about a week to get with this stuff on.