The man The voice The guitar

Great,it works now again on my PC.

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Great,it works now again on my PC.

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hello together,
I don't know if i the only user of a Appel PC with tiger program.
But i couldn't get this site and forum the last month.
but now it works since today, i'm happy because i like to read all this
comments about Chris.
And now i enjoy every day the 11 CD's.
I've been a Blues Fan since 20 years, but the my favorit was always Chris.Some people said this time it's crazy that i listen to the Blues but Chris is not Blues just Pop! Then i said,NO Chris has his own Blues,
spcial Blues.
But since Stony Road he get's very close to my other Blues favorits i always listened before.
I got the complete Recording of Blind Willie Johnson who i like very much and for me it was a great suprise that Chris makes a Song about him On Blue Guitars.
Great Blue Guitars is just fantastic!
Reagards from Switzerland! :P
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Re: Great,it works now again on my PC.

Post by Zgred »

In my country he is often marked as the rock star, sometimes they mention something about blues. I don't know, is the Blue Guitars a straight blues album?
Gabriëlle
Support
Support

Post by Gabriëlle »

Zgred wrote:In my country he is often marked as the rock star, sometimes they mention something about blues. I don't know, is the Blue Guitars a straight blues album?

I received an email from contactmusic this morning about chris' creativity, and the article also said; Chris rea the british rock star!
Mr_Blues
REAlly addicted
REAlly addicted

Post by Mr_Blues »

gvhecke wrote:
Zgred wrote:In my country he is often marked as the rock star, sometimes they mention something about blues. I don't know, is the Blue Guitars a straight blues album?

I received an email from contactmusic this morning about chris' creativity, and the article also said; Chris rea the british rock star!
In Finland there was headline telling about Chris Rea and blues journey or something like that. And the thing is, it was back in 1998 around Blue Cafe album :) We Finnish have always known the thing about Chris and blues :)
Too many good words to add here.
I better just sit back and drink beer. :)
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Mr_Blues wrote:
gvhecke wrote:

In Finland there was headline telling about Chris Rea and blues journey or something like that. And the thing is, it was back in 1998 around Blue Cafe album :) We Finnish have always known the thing about Chris and blues :)
But Chris wants to be just a Blues man, He always says that he don't like to be a Rock Star.

Blue Guitars shows us the influence of the Blues to other musis direction. But for me it is chris musik he always wants to do the last 25 years.Great ,that he could do it the last 3 years,and now with Fire Flies.