The man The voice The guitar

Tourdates

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question

Tourdates

Post by Guest »

Hello Bart,

I know, you´ve got a lot to do. But I´ve noticed some mistakes concerning the german tourdates on your site. Here is the correct list:

Offenbach, Capitol 23.02.
München, Muffathalle 24.02.
Dresden, Kulturpalast 01.03.
Berlin, TEMPODROM 18.03.
Mannheim, Rosengarten Mozartsaal 19.03.
Hamburg, CCH, Saal 1 23.03.
Düsseldorf, Philipshalle 25.03.
Hannover, Theater am Aegi 26.03.

I don´t know where you`ve got the information from, but I´ve never heard about gigs in Fürth or Leipzig!?! Maybe I´m wrong.

Unfortunately :( (or fortunately :D ) the concerts in Germany seem to be completely sold out. What about other places?
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Tourdates

Post by Bart »

Anonymous wrote:Hello Bart,

I know, you´ve got a lot to do. But I´ve noticed some mistakes concerning the german tourdates on your site. Here is the correct list:

Offenbach, Capitol 23.02.
München, Muffathalle 24.02.
Dresden, Kulturpalast 01.03.
Berlin, TEMPODROM 18.03.
Mannheim, Rosengarten Mozartsaal 19.03.
Hamburg, CCH, Saal 1 23.03.
Düsseldorf, Philipshalle 25.03.
Hannover, Theater am Aegi 26.03.

I don´t know where you`ve got the information from, but I´ve never heard about gigs in Fürth or Leipzig!?! Maybe I´m wrong.

Unfortunately :( (or fortunately :D ) the concerts in Germany seem to be completely sold out. What about other places?
Thanks for this message. I had noticed that the tourdates were wrong (not only the german ones), and also other people told me. I need to find time soon to update them, but - as said before - so many other projects. I received the tourdates from the webmaster of chrisrea.com and I published them 2 weeks before anybody else had them :wink: :wink: Since then they have changed a bit, and that's why they are outdated ... Sorry !
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)