The man The voice The guitar

Oh, there is something new...

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
deep-blue-sea
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Oh, there is something new...

Post by deep-blue-sea »

Hi Bart again,
I just went back here and i though i was wrong... good new look of the site. it's great that your are working always on your site, it makes me always happy to come back here :P
But i miss a nice picture of our man on the front page....
Thanks you so much for your really hard work and bye for now
Screw you and your deep-blue-sea. Beat
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Oh, there is something new...

Post by Bart »

deep-blue-sea wrote:Hi Bart again,
I just went back here and i though i was wrong... good new look of the site. it's great that your are working always on your site, it makes me always happy to come back here :P
But i miss a nice picture of our man on the front page....
Thanks you so much for your really hard work and bye for now
Screw you and your deep-blue-sea. Beat
Hello;

Thank you for your compliment... There are so many plans for the site, so very much information still to add, and so little time ... Therefore I am currently in the process of putting all information in database tables. This takes initially a lot of work, but when it is done it is much easier to add information (even other users of the site can do it)... Anyway; I will continue working hard on the site, even though it is not always visible to the visitors. Getting compliments like yours makes me REAlize again what I am doing it for ... :wink: :wink: :wink:
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Roadie
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by Roadie »

Yeah, looks well cool, Bart! Maybe a small humble remark or a suggestion from yours truly...?

If possible, you could add a link that leads to the source to all the news topics. A couple of them has a "read more" link in the bottom of them, but not all.

Thx!
No-one knows that black dog better than I...
Roadie
bREAth of blues
bREAth of blues

Post by Roadie »

Ehh...nevermind my previous posting. I just realized that on top of the headlines there is a link to the news archives... :oops:
No-one knows that black dog better than I...