The man The voice The guitar

About the site and about The Man.

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
Andrey
Translator
Translator

About the site and about The Man.

Post by Andrey »

Hello Everyone !!!

I think that it's just great that more people from different countries can access all the tones of information and news about Chris that we have on this site in their home languages. Unfortunately this is not available for my countrymen YET, but I hope it'll be (I was talking to Bart in live chat sometime ago about this). In my turn I can offer two big video collections with clips of Chris Rea, so let me know if you know what way can I upload this. Also I have large interview that Chris gave to one of our popular jurnal at February 2004 with good quality photos inside of his home. Last but not least I would like to give some information in style "Did you know..." (sometimes I switch on computer only to read that Did you know) ... that the song "Josephine" was remade by our Rap team and was at the top of charts over the whole Russia at the Summer 2001 !

Best Regards. :P
Jutta
Translator
Translator

Re: About the site and about The Man.

Post by Jutta »

Hello Andrey,
how are you? I´m curious about your material. Have you already sent it to Bart?
There´s not much action around here in the forum at the moment. Maybe because of the summer time. Normally you can read more posts at this place.
I hope to hear from you again.

Bye

Jutta
Jutta
Translator
Translator

Re: urechelnitsa

Post by Jutta »

Can´t you find another place for sharing your interesting links? :roll:
Andrey_

Post by Andrey_ »

I'll share the links here in a couple weeks. :|