The man The voice The guitar

Missing albums in discography

Let me know if you've got an idea for this site, or if you've found an error or if you have a question
anton2

Missing albums in discography

Post by anton2 »

Hello! First of all my compliments to Bart for this beautiful site, what a lot of work you've been doing :lol:
In the discography I do miss a few albums: Snow, Ing, and Hofner Blue Notes.
Snow is a Japanese import cd from Victor Musical Industries Inc. Tokyo, and is from 1987, the album is in my cd collection...
From the album Ing I don't know anything, I only have a picture of the cover, who can help me getting this album?
And Hofner Blue Notes you can find at the Jazzee Blue homepage.
And now i'll have to wait till october for the 130 (!) new songs and the book and dvd set.. blue guitars..
Keep up the good work, and i'll come back more often!
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Missing albums in discography

Post by Bart »

anton2 wrote:Hello! First of all my compliments to Bart for this beautiful site, what a lot of work you've been doing :lol:
Hello Anton; first of all WELCOME to the forum !! I think you were not logged in properly, so your message is written as "guest". Perhaps you can - when you log in next time - choose to stay logged on. Yes, it has been lots of work, but I am glad you like it !!

anton2 wrote:In the discography I do miss a few albums: Snow, Ing, and Hofner Blue Notes.
Yes, I know - there are lot's of albums missing. I still can't find a satisfying way to present the items of the discography. First I had a menu structure that used Flash (and it was almost complete!) but many people couldn't open that; and the menu structure I have created now is still not satisfying. As soon as I find a solution to this problem, I'll start adding items to the discography.

anton2 wrote:From the album Ing I don't know anything, I only have a picture of the cover, who can help me getting this album?
Sometimes it can be found on ebay.com ! Look out for an item including the OBI-strip; sometimes they are not included!

Good luck !

REAgards, Bart (webmaster http://www.chrisrea.nl)
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
Zgred
REAddict
REAddict

Post by Zgred »

I still can't find a satisfying way to present the items of the discography. First I had a menu structure that used Flash (and it was almost complete!) but many people couldn't open that; and the menu structure I have created now is still not satisfying.
I have seen a page with lyrics that presented all albums quite clearly and elegant.

Link to the page:

http://www.oldielyrics.com/c/chris_rea.html
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

Zgred wrote:
I still can't find a satisfying way to present the items of the discography. First I had a menu structure that used Flash (and it was almost complete!) but many people couldn't open that; and the menu structure I have created now is still not satisfying.
I have seen a page with lyrics that presented all albums quite clearly and elegant.

Link to the page:

http://www.oldielyrics.com/c/chris_rea.html
...well, I think I finally found a structure that is satisfying... Please let me know what you think! I have looked at the site you mentioned, but that only lists the albums, not all the singles. So that way of displaying is - besides I think it is not so nice - not suitable for displaying all the singles ...

REAgards, Bart
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

anton2 wrote:Hello! First of all my compliments to Bart for this beautiful site, what a lot of work you've been doing :lol:
In the discography I do miss a few albums: Snow, Ing, and Hofner Blue Notes.
I have finally managed to add these albums ... artwork will follow !
anton2 wrote:Keep up the good work, and i'll come back more often!
I hope you revisit frequently !!

REAgards, Bart