His book

.. everything about 'the man'
PAB
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

His book

Post by PAB »

Hello,

In the DVD "The Farewell Tour", we could see Chris working on his book (a biography?).
Does anyone have news about it?

Thank you,
PAb
Tina3
Support
Support

Re: His book

Post by Tina3 »

Hi PAB,
PAB wrote:In the DVD "The Farewell Tour", we could see Chris working on his book (a biography?).
Does anyone have news about it?
The only news I have is from a newspaper article that says that it is to be realised later this year.It doesn't give dates or anything.This article was about Chris in general and the releasel of The Return Of The Fabulous Hofner Bluenotes so it is fairly recent.
Tina :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Tina, I got a response that the article was from around February this year, :D

Lily
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Lily,
Thanks for that.In Chris's case that makes it recent enough.I don't hold out much hope until we hear more about it.When we hear him talking about it then I know its on its way.
Tina :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
vivienne
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by vivienne »

This is what Chris said in an interview with Simon Hayes on Wharf.co.uk on 22 August 2011

"Once I finish something I don't want to look at it. It's done, gone. I did my biography, which was fun, but as soon as I finished it, I went on to something else. Now they are saying I should bring it out, but that was six years ago. I'd have to rewrite it, but then I'd have to write something else.

If it has been written then I wonder when it will be out in print for us all to read. Or whether he will ever put it into print!
'Til the morning sun shines
On my love and me