"Before I Go" song

Let us know what your favourite song is
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Re: "Before I Go" song

Post by lilybee »

I love the car he bought Felicity on the movie.... :D

I put 2 pix of it on my clip, Can anybody tell me what kind of car is it?

Lily
poolie
cREAtive fan
cREAtive fan

Post by poolie »

Could it have been one of these ??

http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/images/ph ... llery.html

Poolie
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Thanks so much Poolie!!

I really enjoyed those images, :D

That's my dream machine alright....

Lily
Tina3
Support
Support

Post by Tina3 »

Hi Everyone,
I am sooo behind on issues here.Whats going on???
Jen,
Zgred wrote:Guess I better learn to search the entire forum before I make a post in case I make the same error this poor guy did.
What difference does or did it make wheather you read the whole forum or not.
jwanzong wrote: And I thought this forum was a safe place to chat and indulge in our love of Chris without having to worry about being chastised. Some of the comments, or should I say the tone of the comments sure does not make me feel free to voice an opinion or just shoot the breeze.
:shock: :shock:
[/quote]Well thats what I hoped this place is.... a meetings place for ALL Chris Rea fans to talk and have a laugh.
Zgred wrote: I have always thought, the basic rule of forum is: first read, then ask if not mentioned. And you do not need to read "every day" as the forum has got adequate capabilities to take care of it.
I thought the rules were: No talk of boothlegs or any illegal material about Chris and to TRY and post articals under the correct headings AND the last one.....BE NICE to fellow fans.
Jim M wrote:went to a wedding last month in shorts/hawaian shirt and deck shoes !
:lol: :lol:
By any chance do you have any photos

One last thing and I hope this gives a laugh.I have not seen "Before You Go".I bought the DVD from Amazon and guess what....It's in German :lol: :lol: So I will get to see it eventually but I love the song.
Have a great weekend everyone
Tina :) :)
Pick up the pieces and start again.
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Hi Tina and all,

Rule # one (1) (the most important here) should be: politeness and respect towards others, for their individual opinions and views.
One should know how to agree to disagree and not to offend others in the process. But that's an art in itself.
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with going to the wedding in the hawaiian shirt, dress shorts, white socks and boat shoes wearing a Tilley hat purchased in Victoria, Canada! Especially, if the wedding takes place on the beach or under an apple tree in a garden.
Best regards to all,
Chris
Last edited by Chris on 26 Aug 2008, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
Jim M
Support
Support

Post by Jim M »

Chris wrote:Hi Tina and all,

Rule # one (1) (the most important here) should be: politeness and respect towards others, for their individual opinions and views.
One should know how to agree to disagree and not to offend others in the process. But that's an art in itself.
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with going to the wedding in the hawaiian shirt, dress shorts, white sacks and boat shoes wearing a Tilley hat purchased in Victoria, Canada! Especially, if the wedding takes place on the beach or under an apple tree in a garden.
Best regards to all,
Chris
Chris
Were you at the same wedding ? That's exactly what i wore except no white socks or Tilley hat (I didn't want to look like a tourist) and it was in Victoria.
By the way i totaly agree w/you regarding the politeness issue !
Jim
Nothings Happening By The Sea
blueskev

Post by blueskev »

lilybee wrote:Thanks so much Poolie!!

I really enjoyed those images, :D

That's my dream machine alright....

Lily
Hi Everyone,
The car is a Morgan which is still hand made using traditional methods and there is a long waiting list for them. I haven't driven one but they are supposed to be a bit uncomfortable due to the old fashioned suspension. I believe the bodywork is Aluminium on an Ash wood frame. Anyway, let me take my anorak off and just say that I wholeheartedly agree that being nice to fellow fans is the most important thing here :D I think Zgred's comment was meant in fun and this whole thread has been over nothing!

I think it just shows that we REALLY need some news....

Regards,
Kev.
It's just me
and my deep blue ways...
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Jim M wrote:
Chris wrote:Hi Tina and all,

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with going to the wedding in the hawaiian shirt, dress shorts, white socks and boat shoes wearing a Tilley hat purchased in Victoria, Canada! Especially, if the wedding takes place on the beach or under an apple tree in a garden.
Best regards to all,
Chris
Chris
Were you at the same wedding ? That's exactly what i wore except no white socks or Tilley hat (I didn't want to look like a tourist) and it was in Victoria.
By the way i totaly agree w/you regarding the politeness issue !
Jim
--------
Hi Jim,

The wedding took place on Vancouver Island, all right, but on the beach in... Tofino! We drove there from Victoria seeing McMillan Provincial Park and other wonders along the way. I was taken aback by the claim that the timber companies are actually "harvesting" (instead of "cutting them down!") naturally growing trees, the big sequoias. I always thought one would have to first plant something in order to harvest it! Well, I know: that's how the language works, one harvests knowledge as well....
The white socks were for the occasion otherwise I would go out only in boat shoes. The Tilley hat?, well it was a tourist item for me.
Take care,
Chris
Jim M
Support
Support

Post by Jim M »

Chris
Tofino is a very beautiful place for sure.Yes they have been using the term harvesting for awhile (much more politicaly correct).I could not imagine using a saw and cutting something so beautiful down forever -it would be like killing a whale (did you see any whales around Tofino)?
Jim
Nothings Happening By The Sea
Chris
REAnatic
REAnatic

Post by Chris »

Jim M wrote:Chris
Tofino is a very beautiful place for sure.Yes they have been using the term harvesting for awhile (much more politicaly correct).I could not imagine using a saw and cutting something so beautiful down forever -it would be like killing a whale (did you see any whales around Tofino)?
Jim
--------
Hi Jim,

Yes, indeed, we've seen them as well as photographed them up close. I also went salmon fishing with an Indian guide (on his boat.) That's how he supports his family, he told us.
It was one of those organized tours with sandwiches and coffee served on board, you know.
Take care,
Chris
Bart
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Bart »

My friends,
sorry that I react so long after the subject has changed again, but I though it was no more the aproriate that I'd give my 2 cents as well... I also break my own rule of posting something not about the subject of the whole topic, but you'll have to forgive me on this one...
Zeljko wrote:I heard it few days ago for the first time...great tune...
What do ya think of this song??
Hello Zeljko;
This is indeed a great song; thanks for brining it again to our attention (perhaps you should concider crediting the orginal uploader, just because she is known on the forum - otherwise that is not needed. No problem at all, just a tip...)
Zgred wrote:Are you posting only on the forum, and not reading, or what? ;)
Hello Zgred;
Although you are right about the fact it has been posted before, I think I have to agree with the other posts that it was not the most polite reaction. I can see the smillie at the post, so I presume you had no hard feelings when posting...
Zgred wrote:I have always thought, the basic rule of forum is: first read, then ask if not mentioned. And you do not need to read "every day" as the forum has got adequate capabilities to take care of it.
You are completely right about the first (although I dispute that it actually should be the "first") rule for a forum. But I think it should most be applied to forums which are either much larger then ours, forums that are a chaos of undisciplined users or a combination of both. I think we can get allong quite good together here, taking in acount that it is a rather small group of active and disciplined (sometimes that is :lol: ) users without following the "rules" so strikt. If a user asks already asnwered question time and time again, I will (try to) say something but for now the most important rule is no talking about bootlegs, downloads, websites for downloads, etc.This is rule nr. 1 and I will try to follow it strikt. For the rest I am counting on the common sense of our fellow fans and don't mind a double post once in a while...
Jim M wrote:Lily posted this U Tube link a week or so ago (she did a gret job on the photos tied to the music).
Yes, she did surely do a great job by making this video (did you do the soundtrack yourself, or who is this unknown artist. Sounds like a nice tune) and putting it here; thank you Lily!
lilybee wrote:Majority rules 8) Lily
...ohh.... I always thought "I ruled" :( :( :lol: :lol:
Jim M wrote:And as a matter of fact i went to a wedding last month in shorts/hawaian shirt and deck shoes !
Jim
Please tell me you didn't... :lol: :lol:

Okay people... Back on topic (Before I go...) right here, or else please go to the general chat section (going to rename it I think...)

Thanks, TaTa...
REAgards, Bart (webmaster)
lilybee
Master of ceREAmony
Master of ceREAmony

Post by lilybee »

Hi Bart!

Welcome back, :D :D :D

Lily